Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony draper tonight on downshift (lets go)

www.downshiftradio.com will have tony and patricia starr at "Patricia`s Playhouse".exclusive set as well as in depth interview.

Tonight Tuesday, July 1st from 11:55pm-2:00am

tony and patricia will be taking questions from listeners!!!!!!!

open IM lines

AIM-downshiftlive@aol

Yahoo-dsrlive@yahoo

leave the hate at home!!!!!!!!!

tdraper.jpg

shit i thought i posted a reply, ok 2 answer why i edited the post was originlly i just said "drama" then i wanted to ask if anyone was gonna ask draper questions and i didnt want to make another post, so i just added/edited to that one

did u watch the show cause i did see half and then my comp crashed by the time i tuned back in it was done,

did anyone else see it?

i tuned in of course cuz im friends with both patricia n tony and let me start by sayin...amazing set by tony...he blew my mind with all the tribal n house he played...good track selection too...and to let the draper bashers in on a lil something...HE USED WAX...the man was on point...mixin was good...got a nice shout out from the lovely n beautiful patricia...for those who tuned in will know wat im talkin bout...those who didnt tune in well your loss...keep bashin the guy...i bet he loves the fact hes on so many peeples minds

Thanks for all the listeners who tuned in last night and to all the IMs/emails and guests (Epiphany, where`s my copy????)

Tony tore it up on the 1`s 2`s 3`s and 4`s banging Techno and then all original production (love that inner city sample track)-move over Richie Hawtin!!

Highlights of the night- DJ Patricia Starr wears a sexy fishnet shirt, makes it look like she wears nothing but a bra on the camera.

Biggest disaster of the night-next door rock band neighbors walk in the room with a parking meter (!) and drop it on the floor makes Tony D`s record skip (do you know how heavy those things are??) they make it up by buying drinks to everyone in the room.

Can`t wait till next week`s show...