Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KBIG 104.3 fm at night actually plays good shit

weyes

kbig is the "80s, 90s, and today" station that you'll generally hear in the doctor's office or the movie theater, before the show starts. ya know, a little phil collins, a little backstreet boys, a little en vogue - stuff like that. at night, though, they have a whole different sound. they play some sort of updated-discoish with a funk bend mix that keeps me bouncing in my car seat all the way home; what can i say? "play that funky music, whiteboy" has always been a disco fave of mine :cool: . and one night they played a gen-u-ine housey mix of some various whatnot that i really can't explain, but it must've been a friday or saturday 'cause it wasn't like the other nights.

anycrap, great dancey radio (don't give me that "i hate mainstream music" crap. it's the radio - and it's great for what it is) to which one can drive home :aright: .

Originally posted by weyes

anycrap, great dancey radio (don't give me that "i hate mainstream music" crap. it's the radio - and it's great for what it is) to which one can drive home :aright: .

Sounds like another satisfied customer of Clear Channel communications media entertainment conglomerate mogul jumbo thingamajig :D