• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eddie3

kermzy kermzy kermzy

most of my music collection is "non-commercial" PM if u want sent MP3

Something tells me my idea of "non-commercial" and yours are two entirely different things. I'll stick w/my own collection thanks.

So anyway if you are so musically enlightened, why don't you add more then Derb this, Sandstorm that and your favorite...what's Darkbeat? I heard Darkbeat, anybody know who does that track? I'm looking for a DJ who plays Darkbeat. Darkbeat, darkbeat, darkbeat....

Oh Christ Eddie, it has be hell to be you.

Originally posted by Kermzy

Something tells me my idea of "non-commercial" and yours are two entirely different things. I'll stick w/my own collection thanks.

So anyway if you are so musically enlightened, why don't you add more then Derb this, Sandstorm that and your favorite...what's Darkbeat? I heard Darkbeat, anybody know who does that track? I'm looking for a DJ who plays Darkbeat. Darkbeat, darkbeat, darkbeat....

calm down...

:laugh:

*listening to rich luzzi rite now*

:laugh: i was worried today would be a long boring day at work with nothing to do. boy was i wrong

calm down...

*listening to rich luzzi rite now*

The funny part about you making fun of him or that song, is that you'd probably volunteer to wipe his ass and be his best friend if you ever met him.

See I don't usually like to make fun of peoples places, I respect that Casbah is your "home", but you lose all credability when it comes to music. Cause theres no way, if you even cared a tiny, tiny bit about music, you'd be able to ever make that your home in the first place. It's possible to have fun, even if the music sucks, every now & then, not every week. For those that care about music that is...

oh in the last week i have seen himrip on denny, mike mac, and someone else, but yet he is all about louie spinning cs's at fucking casbahahahahahahahahhahaha

eddie you coming to belmar this weekend, ?? please come by my house for a serious music discussion, you can tell me all about the summer's upcoming releases

eddie amador

chus

joeski

fc kahuna

ceballos

68 beats

john ciafone

og/falcon/stryke

fumix

laurent pautrat

clamaran

dino lenny

entire "tresor" label

frankie bones

paul johnson

dubtribe

guetta

paranoid jack

wally lopez

willie morales

richard f

cevin fisher

harry romero

ralph fridge

scumfrog

shakedown

menace

sandy rivera

that kid chris

heller

kings of tomorrow

rauhofer

static

rivera

morillo

midnight society

junior jack

calderone

live element

miss djax

corsten

neil landstrumm

PM for MP3

eddie amador

chus

joeski

fc kahuna

ceballos

68 beats

john ciafone

og/falcon/stryke

fumix

laurent pautrat

clamaran

dino lenny

entire "tresor" label

frankie bones

paul johnson

dubtribe

guetta

paranoid jack

wally lopez

willie morales

richard f

cevin fisher

harry romero

ralph fridge

scumfrog

shakedown

menace

sandy rivera

that kid chris

heller

kings of tomorrow

rauhofer

static

rivera

morillo

midnight society

junior jack

calderone

live element

miss djax

corsten

neil landstrumm

PM for MP3

Wowsers! A list. You must know what you are talking about. A list. That proves everything. You must know all there is to know about music and DJing.

Don't bother trying to prove yourself my boy, you are too far gone.

Your credibility ~~~> :flush:

Wowsers! A list. You must know what you are talking about. A list. That proves everything. You must know all there is to know about music and DJing.

*blasting shiny disco balls*

anyway... casbah is my SPOT all my good friends are down there, and for 999999th time... I'd rather be in a nice environment, rather then a crack den(regardless of the music)...

because i go to casbah doesnt mean that I worship the music there... u guyz have the tendency to pre-judge a lot... when u have no clue...

:laugh: :laugh: ..........put this slinky in his place:D

*blasting shiny disco balls*

anyway... casbah is my SPOT all my good friends are down there, and for 999999th time... I'd rather be in a nice environment, rather then a crack den(regardless of the music)...

because i go to casbah doesnt mean that I worship the music there... u guyz have the tendency to pre-judge a lot... when u have no clue...

I think you are missing my point. Never said you worshipped the music and I respect that it's your spot. Nice place. People left something to be desired in my eyes though. However the most currect track they played when I was there was Genie in a Bottle. Now perhaps this wasn't typical, but from what I understand it is. So all those songs that you mock, would probably be a breath of fresh air there. The places we frequent are reflections of ourselves, therefore, if I were to be at Casbah, week in and week out, I'd probably bite my tongue whenever the subject of DJs or music came into play. Focus on the word here "credibility".

I think you are missing my point. Never said you worshipped the music and I respect that it's your spot. Nice place. People left something to be desired in my eyes though. However the most currect track they played when I was there was Genie in a Bottle. Now perhaps this wasn't typical, but from what I understand it is. So all those songs that you mock, would probably be a breath of fresh air there. The places we frequent are reflections of ourselves, therefore, if I were to be at Casbah, week in and week out, I'd probably bite my tongue whenever the subject of DJs or music came into play. Focus on the word here "credibility".

kermzy

i never heard genie in the bottle there(when did u go like 3 yrs ago?).. and i'm being 100% serious with u... i went to temps this summer, and the music was very similar to casbah's, but it was a lot heavier... and i'm admitting it was better. what i want is all of u ppl to go one night, then give a review on it.. cuz its not all cheesy ktu tracks... my CREW is at the caz, so when we're there we're just WASTED and having a great time, regardless of the music. and if u dont know already... i have serious pull in Atlantic city (everything.. rooms, lists, afterhours, food, drinks) i think i explain this story every week

eddie you were at tempts and you didnt say hello.......dont be skerred....come over and say hi little buddy......just dip your fragile frame through the crowd and have a drink with us and tell us how cool the casbah is......we wont hurt ya......might laugh in your face and spit our drinks out in hysterics......but we wont hurt ya!!!!!

***listening to final chapter as i laugh about how awful the casbah is***

and if u dont know already... i have serious pull in Atlantic city (everything.. rooms, lists, afterhours, food, drinks)

lol :laugh: lol

this kid is great

bro i like you, you have provided me with enuff laughs today to make this shitty day fly right by, as if you hit the brakes

Originally posted by dondiezel26

eddie you were at tempts and you didnt say hello.......dont be skerred....come over and say hi little buddy......just dip your fragile frame through the crowd and have a drink with us and tell us how cool the casbah is......we wont hurt ya......might laugh in your face and spit our drinks out in hysterics......but we wont hurt ya!!!!!

***listening to final chapter as i laugh about how awful the casbah is***

dondizzle... where u been? i was @ temps MDW..... i swear the ppl there were crying because TSETTOS was so great...:laugh: everytime he mixed a beat all i heard was "WHOOOOOOOHOOO!!!!" see if we came back and had a drink... it really might get UGLY... but I'll definitely let U know when we'll come down... u got hookups there? we would like a guest list.

*temptations is a part of life*

eddie....eddie....eddie..........i will make sure you dont wait on the line at tempts......I will tell them you are big clubber from AC and I am sure you can walk right in.......but eddie be a man at least and scream tsettos sucks when you are on the opening staircase......I would love to watch you get ripped from limb to limb.......trust me eddie.....if I yelled casbah sucks in the middle of the dance floor......most people will say "no shit....I am only here because my friends dragged me"......as they dance to some gay disco fever song with a nelly beat dropped behind it!!!!

***rock the casbah...rock the casbah***

Originally posted by dondiezel26

eddie....eddie....eddie..........i will make sure you dont wait on the line at tempts......I will tell them you are big clubber from AC and I am sure you can walk right in.......but eddie be a man at least and scream tsettos sucks when you are on the opening staircase......I would love to watch you get ripped from limb to limb.......trust me eddie.....if I yelled casbah sucks in the middle of the dance floor......most people will say "no shit....I am only here because my friends dragged me"......as they dance to some gay disco fever song with a nelly beat dropped behind it!!!!

***rock the casbah...rock the casbah***

dude b4 u said u heard michael jackson there... now nelly? stop making shit up... and have fun at ur little crack den... what makes me laugh is that ppl call it "a little factory"....................................................:blown::laugh: