Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this board all promoters

Originally posted by eddie3

dude b4 u said u heard michael jackson there... now nelly? stop making shit up... and have fun at ur little crack den... what makes me laugh is that ppl call it "a little factory"....................................................:blown::laugh:

eddie....are u crying????.....dont be upset........just crawl into the arms of the man of your dreams and have him tell you "everything will be ok"......and just remember "rock the casbah...rock the casbah"........have fun there buddy........one less herb to take up space at our "little factory"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

temptations(little factory) is a part of life :blown:

crying more like :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this is great entertainment for work....

hey dondeezy i might be there 2nite for vicious....

i'll let u know aiight #1 slinky?:laugh:

little factory....:laugh: :laugh: ... kill urselves:blown:

Originally posted by binoys

Im a promoter on this board but i dont thin i get carried away and i know that I know good music and have a good knowledge of it and the DJ and producers that Supply it.

ur one of the most annoying u need to calm down;) actually u were one of ones i was referring to who dont get carried away

Originally posted by roddigga

but eddie.................DAVE CALLED U A SLINKY!!!!!!!! LOL LOL........

mr. espa......pls come fine me next time you are out, ya gave rod his 1st laugh of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!................good job!!!

no doubt ...but as far as the shore goes i still got one more year to go:unhappy:

Originally posted by wakeup

ur one of the most annoying u need to calm down;) actually u were one of ones i was referring to who dont get carried away

Thanks. You comin to the shore for Mac and Bailey This weekend?

Originally posted by binoys

Thanks. You comin to the shore for Mac and Bailey This weekend?

doubtful i have to drop my girl off at jfk airport at 6pm sun and im sure the belt parkway headin back to jersey will be a mob scene

Originally posted by Kermzy

Actually what's comical is the people who come onto a messageboard, run by CLUBplanet, and see people promoting clubs and get upset. I mean heaven's to betsies, what do my eyes see??? They are advertising clubs on this website? Crazy! :eek: :eek: :eek:

actually whats comcial is how clueless yet another person is. what u seem to be missing is that they are non paid promotions :rolleyes: the rules of the board are all promotions be moved to promotions board, unless they are paid for.

Originally posted by wakeup

actually whats comcial is how clueless yet another person is. what u seem to be missing is that they are non paid promotions :rolleyes: the rules of the board are all promotions be moved to promotions board, unless they are paid for.

So in your eyes, it's comical to be clueless about the "rules" of a messageboard? I guess you and I differ greatly on the important things in life. Someone breaking the messageboard code of ethics, doesn't bother me in the least. I have far more important things to get an ulcer about. G'day.

:blown:

Originally posted by voodoolounge

It does suck that all these people post all day long about their stupid parties!

For God's sake, some of these guys post 10 times a day about the same friggin party!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Yeah man this board would be much better with a constant flow of pic of Kosta P taking part in some gay activities or pooping on himself