Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION: 360 MGMT YOU BETTER GET PROMOTIN!

You guys took a lame little spot and tried to do something original. Props to you for the effort.

But you better get off your butts and do some real promoting or else you are going to be out of business by the end of July.

I checked you guys out on Saturday and there were 14 customers at 12:30 and no one had walked in the door for alomost an hour at that point.

I don't what you are doing to promote, but it is not working.

The CHINA BUFFET three doors down from you guys had a better party happening when I left. The mobile DJ with his lame little set-up and cheesey lights had the room jumping and CHINA BUFFET doesn't charge a cover. I think I will go there next time.

[This message has been edited by laraver (edited 04-30-2001).]

well laraver unless ur a little kid or like young boys, i dont know what ur doin there on a sat when its teen night. try a fri where its all progressive and hard progressive trance.

Originally posted by wakeup:

well laraver unless ur a little kid or like young boys, i dont know what ur doin there on a sat when its teen night. try a fri where its all progressive and hard progressive trance.

If you want to take personal shots, ok that's your perogative. I did make a mistake in my post, it was Friday not Saturday that I stopped by.

What I said still stands, you need to promote that place a lot better, or else you will fail. I don't like to see anybody fail, but the nightclub business is not very forgiving of venues that don't have their act together. If you are undercapitalized (didn't save enough money after remodeling for sustained promotion of 6 months) how did you expect to succeed.

You are competing against Abyss, Hunka Bunka, and every other venue within a 30 minute drive of your location. Your lighting system can't compete (4 -518's don't cut it) and the sound was average. (EV, you should have gone EAW) You need radio ads during primetime, tie-ins by the on air personalities, appearances by up and coming artists, better fliers, billboards, etc.

The fact is that if the average club goer has not heard the name of 360 Lounge at least ten times a week, you haven't even made it into their consciuosness.

Hey, it's your business, your investment. If you fail I don't lose anything. Instead of getting mad, why don't you put some of that effort into jump starting your promotions.

If I were you I would check out this link: <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.nightclubbiz.com" TARGET=_blank>www.nightclubbiz.com</A> There is a lot of very useful info there for free.

Good Luck With It

PLUR LARAVER

[This message has been edited by laraver (edited 05-02-2001).]

just to let u know i am not tied in with 360 just making a statement. they just got rid of the old fri resident and put someone in who will bring people in with noncommercial garbage. i know this cause hes a friend of a mutual friend.

Archived