Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>> July CP BBQ <<

steffy27

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Well, now that I got that out of my system on Friday, the fourth of July, 2003, at 5:23am, while you guys are doing 1 of 2 things.

1. Sleeping like normal people. (Duh, you can scratch that one already.)

2. Awake. Either out partying like I know MOST of you are doing, or just not able to sleep like me. :)

Not sleeping is contagious:idea:

HEY HEY HEY now if it wasn't for me calling at the last minute to see what we needed, there would have been NO meat, JUST hot dgs and hamburgers, thank you very much.

I wasn't complaining about you. I just think we need a wider selection of meats.

Ok, now for the real shit. So, since there are no other volunteers, I guess we should just have it at Wildmiamis house. Its a private house and it has a pool.

Ramon, you get the honors of the music, and this time PLEASE do not put MrMiami LAST.

hehe all he had to do was told me he played techno and I would've bumped him up .. *lol* .. im still feenin for a good techno thrashing .. when is Stryke playin again?

Poolside will bring out some intresting vibes .. deep house and poolside go hand in hand omg .. can't wait to see what kind of earcandy we get to hear this next bbq. :)

Originally posted by meng

I don't understand with so many freakin' Argentinians in the house how none of us whipped up a mean parrillada. Next time I'm going to the store to pick out the meat. We need vacio, entrana, tiras de asado, chorizo, etc...fuck that hamburger and hot dog bullshit.

i dunno what all that spanish shit is but italian stuffs good

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by klubveteran

i will only go if Spacious and Saleen BOTH go. otherwise its not a real CP party:(

I'd put mone that you're not going. EVEN if they both show up which we all know is never gonna happen.

Andrew, I'll cook some italian food, what do you want us to have?

Andrew, I'll cook some italian food, what do you want us to have?

Brwney, you are too nice, man it's making me sick. ....

By the way could you make some lasagna?;):cool:

Andrew you moved to South Fla and you don't like any Spanish food. Wack! Long live croquetas and bistec empanizados (breaded steak)!!!:arrow:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Lsagna....hmm...now thats one dish I haven't made yet. Anyone specialize in it? I think that I am gonna swing by a bakery the day of the party to get pastelitos, and mini croquetas, might also buy some palomillas to grill on the cast iron skillet with some grilled sweet onions.......MMMMMMM......and lots of cuban bread. DAMN I'm hungry.

Guest brwneydtrouble

We could always hook up 50 boxes of Lean Cuisines.:constipa:

Meng, I think you are the only one here on a diet babe. :puke:

Guest brwneydtrouble

no sense of humor whatsoever...

I have plenty sense of humor, not my fault that some just don't get me.....

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ummm...me too....

No soup for you!!! Want me to bring you some tofu? I'm sure we can grill it on the BBQ........