Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Events Month Of July and More

crobarmiami

Originally posted by livin42nite

i'll be there for scumfrog, but who exactly is waxman. Crobarmiami post up his bio if u can would be cool for others like me who don't know who he is.

Waxman's been in the scene for a long time. He's known mostly in NY and the area as a DJ but he's also head of A&R for Ultra Records. He is definately worth checking out if you're into good house music.

Originally posted by saleen351

not bad....... but it's crobar.... who needs em........

Why dont you come hang out with the crobar family and then say that, you will see erick soon, its the summer why get involved in club wars.

Drinks On me Bitch, i f you show.

Guest brwneydtrouble

I would have to admit that when I was there for Edgar, the vibe was great. I was NOT a fan of crobar, but I think that I might be getting out there a little more. :)

So Edgars gonna be back on the 25th? Yeah baby!

Scumfrog - can't make that since I'll be at maze for Sheldon Romero! Hell yeah! Why does Waxmans release party have to be the same day as Picotto... looks like I'm pulling double duty.. I have to e-mail Waxman.........;)

Crobar Chicago isn't even open... also, when they were open, they spin hard-house, unlike anything in Miami. It's too bad they didn't get PsychoBitch & Teri Bristol down here in 2001.. Those gals are nuts and the vibe they threw out blows any club in Miami away. I experienced it and it was insane!

Lets get cro-chicago OPEN before any more talk of bringing down dj's... LMAO

And Saleen, Crobar is fun - just becuz you can't pull ass in there doesn't mean you have to bash it...........;)

Lola:)

Originally posted by djdekan

Why dont you come hang out with the crobar family and then say that, you will see erick soon, its the summer why get involved in club wars.

Drinks On me Bitch, i f you show.

Don't buy him drinks... Fuck em. Crobar is a great spot! His loss.

I'll be there (feel free to buy me a drink) ;)