Clubplanet Nightlife Community

acura nsx

Originally posted by saleen351

nsx:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

90 grand for a 13.4 sec car... are you kidding me? there is a reason you rarely see them, beacause you would have to be a frigging idiot to buy one...

lets see what you can get for 90 grand...

z06 +40 grand in the your pocket

viper

3 cobras

m5

m3 + cobar and you get money back....

etc

nsx is a freaking joke..

its for chinks and ricers who don't know jack about a real sports car...

i actually sort of agree with you on this one...

but one thing should be noted about that car is that its one of the most aerodynamic cars ever produced... and the guys running supercharges on them pull crazy numbers...

but for $90g up front, i think there are better choices...

for 90g i'd go with a ultima GTR... really light, amazing handling, ls6 engine... beat the vette & viper on the road course (the vette was obvious, considering they share the same engine...)

i'm surprised you've never brought it up, saleen... now THATS a hot american car...

Originally posted by teklord310

'

Dude, you are takling about a $90k import here...

All show no go?? U on crack? Most production sports cars aren't very "loud" from the factory. NSXs are quick from the factory, modded NSXs are nuts..

Go to www.nsxfiles.com and start from Chapter 1 in the stories section. Get back to me when you finish all 90 something chapters. After reading everything and understanding you should consider yourself better educated. :tongue:

sorry buddy.. but not everyone is stupid enough to buy a girls car and start modding it. btw : how do you know its 90 grand? that car isnt the evolution kids car. the one from evolution has a cf mugen hood. this one didnt. personally, im with saleen, 90k is soo not worth the money, while a mildly tuned used supra can run circles around it.

teklord, please read you VTEC handbook before you speak.

Problem with the ultima gtr is its basically a kit car , the nsx you take to any acura dealer and get it worked or go to autozone for parts , the ultima if its not a vette part where you gonna get parts? england? The Thing that bugs me about the nsx is that its been produced since 1991 and the just changed the styling , The car is almost double the original price that it was in 1991 , basically the only differences are the headlights , 6 speed , targa , and its a 3.2. Not really worth it in my book.

still not worth it though if you think about, for $35k there are a lot of better options... the only thing thats ill about that car is its exotic look... and its a "lady magnet" that car is the nsync of the car world... lol...

oh dont get me wrong its a hot car... just a lil over priced... since the first time i drove it i loved, just if it was me choosing to buy a car i wouldnt go with that especially since i would need it as normal car not something i just pull out on the weekends...

Guest saleen351

if we are talking kit cars, then the argument is ova...

427 shelby cobra with vette or stang parts, and a supercharged 302 or a 350 lt1 will destroy any kit car on earth....

yea, you probably will kill yourself, but with right tires you'll dip into the 10's and pull 1.00+ gs