Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Point Pleasant Is A Fcuking Nightmare

I WAS DRAGGED TO JENKINSON'S AFTER A JULY 4TH PARTY....OH MY GOD ITS GROUNDS FOR SUICIDE! THAT PLACE IS A NIGHTMARE! PREPY CITY! FCUKIN HERBS THERE!!!

THIS DUDE COMES OVER TO ME AND HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS IN THE "KKK" AND HE STARTS SAYING "YEAHHHHHHH" VERY LOUD IN THIS TOUGH GUY VOICE! SO I SAY "YEAHHHHH" BACK! THEN HE SEES HIS FRIEND AND THEN THESE 2 MEATHEADS HUG AND ALMOST KNOCK MY FRIEND DOWN!!! THEN SHE GOT LOUD WITH HIM AND THEN THERE WAS AN ARGUMENT! THEN I GO OVER TO HIM AND I SAY "THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE" UMMMM HE SAYS "YOUR FRIEND IS A BITCH" THEN I SAY "WELL YOU ALMOST KNOCKED HER DOWN" THEN HE SAYS "I'LL ONLY APOLOGIZE TO HER CAUSE I'M ATTRACKED TO YOU"

POINT OF THIS STORY?

I'M WASTED! I JUST GOT HOME! I'M CRAZY!

THE "KKK DUDE" HAS BEEN BLOWING UP MY CELL ALL NIGHT!

HE TOLD ME HE HAS A 8 1/2" DICK AND I DECIDED TO BE A GOOD GIRL AND NOT GO BACK WITH HIM TO HIS SHORE HOUSE! :bounce: GOODNIGHT!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

he was a hot kkk dude! big! tats! with the AX shirt and he had an iced out rollie! a lil' crazy but so am i :D

...uuhhhh......first the place is all preps...then this KKK guy who wears...armani..and iced out watches...comes up to ...and at the same time...he and his friend are meatheads?!..........talk about a guy who can multi task!!!!!!.........

Originally posted by misk

...uuhhhh......first the place is all preps...then this KKK guy who wears...armani..and iced out watches...comes up to ...and at the same time...he and his friend are meatheads?!..........talk about a guy who can multi task!!!!!!.........

WHEN I SAY ALL I MEAN THE MAJORITY! :eek: WHEN LOOKING AT THE CROWD AS A HOLE I'D SAY 85% WAS PREPY THE REST OF THE CROWD WAS MIXED!

I haven't posted in weeks, but after reading this wacked out thread I had to say something...

The description of the "KKK" dude is Hilarious!

Too Much!

BTW my penis is 9 inches, you can call me at 201-867-5309

Zee, I've been trying to get to Surf Club, but my car just cuts over every lane every time I get to the D'Jai's exit. My car is like a D'Jais whore.. It won't let me drive to Surf

; (

Tiki Bar sucks sweaty dogcock on a good day...

And Jenks is OK, but why the fuck would you go there, when SURF and D'jais is slammin?????

Go Figure??????

(this post applies to everyone under the age of 40, if your over 40, it is understandable if you go to Tiki Bar)