Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You - from 93-1

bustersobe

On behalf of everyone at Party 93-1 we want to thank everyone for coming out to the FREE 4th OF July Blast. I believe it was a magical night for everyone - I spent the rest of the night with TIESTO and he was raving about the crowd and your energy. It's you guys that made it happen, we just set it up. We can't wait to do it again next year!!!!! Special thanks to Concept Entertainment - Budweiser - metro PCS - Impulse Energy Drink - Recreational Factry Warehouse -the Coconut Grove Jaycees - and the City Of Maimi - I look forward to everyones comments and check out www.party931.com for complete pics spanning the entire event.

Tiesto himself said to me that it was amazing for him because he played to a different crowd than he has had a chance to touch in Miami and was grateful for that.

Thanks for making us your station.

PS - If anyone is going to use this as an excuse to bitch about our playlist - CHILL OUT - pop in a CD of your favorite music and feel the love.

buster

NICE MEETING YOU AS WELL NEXUSGROOVE

Hey buster, man I really have to give the station props for everything, for such a great event. I had an awesome time with friends, it turned out way better then what I expected, and was surprised with the incredible vibe there was, besides de energy.

I hope everything goes well for the next event!!! Big thanks once again! Keep it up!:D

now, my question to the public is..

If you had to pay $10 cover to get it, would you have paid it?

Just a question for me.

I know Party really can't be throwing parties this size every month for free, but if they did a nice party every 3 months or so it would be great. With like a $5 -$10 cover.....

If I worked in the promotions dept of 93.1 I would seriously be planning something like that. Once every 3 months a nice headliner....... massive display of production ... with the help of Sponsors and a very low cover charge for at least the 18 and over peeps.. I know all ages in not something for many people, but truth, kids make up a large part of the public and they have no place to party in Miami, it all 21+!!!!

;)

i would have freegin gladly paid 10 or 20 for this!!! i mean c'mon!!!

Tiesto!!! Darude!!!! What more can you ask for? OH, it was a great fuckin party Buster!! ya'll should throw more of these.:)

Again i give 93.1 props!!! Great fuckin party!!!!!

we hada group of about 10-15 people in our group...ages ranging from 13 to 40 ....and we had a great time. the DJ's

were good but the live act wasn't my fav. i thought the fireworks were the shit and the american music playing in the background almost brought a tear to my eye.

i certainly would have paid $10 for that event. but the fact that it was FREE made it even better.

Edgar V really got the crowd going! our hometown hero!!

and tiesto did well too. plus bonus free tiesto again on 93.1

kicking it from 34.

I LOVE AMERICA!

thanks!

i was very surprised at the turnout. had to be atleast 5,000 people there. got there about 7:30 and enjoyed the set of whoever was spinning at that time. met up with the fam and ran into alot of the CP crew. ura.gif didn't like the live act at all. she sand the same song twice. like i don't hear enough on 93.1 shot.gif things picked up when the fireworks started! and after Edgar V's set started. he rocked as always!ole.gif tiesto followed up with a nice set too. all in all ...for free...i had a blast! colored.gif

Originally posted by lextcy

i was very surprised at the turnout. had to be atleast 5,000 people there. got there about 7:30 and enjoyed the set of whoever was spinning at that time. met up with the fam and ran into alot of the CP crew. ura.gif didn't like the live act at all. she sand the same song twice. like i don't hear enough on 93.1 shot.gif things picked up when the fireworks started! and after Edgar V's set started. he rocked as always!ole.gif tiesto followed up with a nice set too. all in all ...for free...i had a blast! colored.gif

5000, hahahahaha...

try about 8000+

Originally posted by magua0

Is that you in the jeans and blue top?

no, that's themrs and fliptonia is the guy in the black shirt and grey shorts. lextcy is the big guy jumping up! and the black girl in the tube top and jean shorts is my friend too. and the tall guy is

danny.

That's me in the jeans, jumpin up and down for Edgar. It was a great event, a great thing 93.1 did for the Dance Music Lover.

I, too, could've done w/o the lip-singing people. The other ones were not that bad, but singing the same song twice in the same hour sucked.

I definately would've paid $ for that event. Those were some great DJ's.

WOW!!!!! what a great party!!!! Def glad that i stayed in town over the holiday weekend!!! Was very impressed... didnt think 931 had what it takes to make such a good party... i did also get there at the best part, during edgars set... then tiesto blew everyone away!!!! im not much of a trance id whore, but that set smoked his set for the nyana cd release party!!!! couldnt stop moving!!!! even some girls i was with who dont even like trance, where jumping around like 8 yr olds in a candystore!!!:eek::D

if only 93.1 could represent "REAL" dance music like this, and not the sorry excuse of bubble gum music they play on the radio!!!!:mad: Events such as these and the global dj broadcast are the only things they have going for them!!!:rolleyes:

Oh, and i definately would of paid for this event!!! just show me where u turn in your donations!!!:tongue:

I honestly think that if was up to the program director they would play more of the deep music we all want.

At the event I asked Phil M. (Program Director for 93.1) why don’t you put more of this on the air, he just looked at me and said, “I wish it was that easy, remember were are only 2 years oldâ€.

I’m sure if people continue to support 93.1 like they did this event, thing will change. I am also sure the commercial radio has guide lines they have to follow that don’t allow for the perfect Radio format to be played in the US yet.. Oh Well.

Hope they bring us a Halloween party this year. Nice hunted house with a nice lineup. I got just the place for it.!!!!!

What do you all think?? Halloween Party? lol

Edgar V.??

George Acosta??

Markus S.?

PVD??

AVB??

D:FUSE!!!!!