Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more photos of BIG STUFF aka HOUSEPIG4REAL

Originally posted by misk

...sweetie.....do yourself a favor and stop typing....u make yourself look worse with every post........internet threats are really cool and all......but really......let's not get ahead of ourselves..you're so big and bad....and so good at finding people....next time you're down the shore....COME UP TO ME......seriously....and put your money where your mouth is......this is like the 4th time you have tried to threaten me........

POST A PICTURE!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

POST A PICTURE!

..in all honesty....i dont have any pics of myself on the comp.......i have nothing to hide .....many people here know who i am .......stop replying to everyone with POST a PIC.....it's annoying..........seriously....ask around.....it will not be hard to find someone who knows me................that is....since u r so tough and these aren't empty threats.........

Originally posted by johnholmes

Iwill personally give any girl $500 if they bitch slap this girl (BIG STUFF) and embarrass her....photos, prefererably of her baby hand. I know its not even worth fighting her or bs but she talks so much shit. I am so sick of this FAT FUCKING MESS.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PUSSY ON THIS PLANET! YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THEN WHY DON'T YOU FCUKIN COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ANNOUNCE WHO YOU ARE! POST A PICTURE AND BITCH SLAP ME YOURSELF! WHY??? CAUSE YOU ARE A FCUKIN CHICKEN SHIT! AND IF ANYONE IS A WASTE OF LIFE ITS YOU........ YOU FCUKIN COWARD! :laugh:

Originally posted by misk

..in all honesty....i dont have any pics of myself on the comp.......i have nothing to hide .....many people here know who i am .......stop replying to everyone with POST a PIC.....it's annoying..........seriously....ask around.....it will not be hard to find someone who knows me................that is....since u r so tough and these aren't empty threats.........

I'M NOT GOING TO STOOP THAT LOW AND ASK PEOPLE WHO YOU ARE! I AM THE CELEBRITY YOU SHOULD BE ASKING WHO I AM AND WHERE TO FIND ME! ALL I AM SAYING IS STFU AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! NOTHING IN THIS POST CONCERNS YOU! WHAT DID YOU POST? CAUSE YOU ARE FCUKIN ASKING FOR IT OBVIOUSLY! IF SOMEONE HAPPENS TO POINT YOU OUT TO ME AND I DON'T HAVE TO GO OUT OF MY WAY THEN YEAH YOU'LL GET A SURPRISE ATTACK...OHHHHH OHHHH LUCKY YOU :laugh:

Originally posted by luztidara

misk is a punk poser. Just tell me when you finish your shift at McDonalds and we will see each other outside in the parking lot.

...lol....yea that's me.....u want fries with that?....................:laugh: ......seriously....i don't think this girl needs your help......the responses are just not up to par ........please.............come hard or don't come at all......

...and housediva......****if you're gonna leep threatening me....please don't take it back whenever i call u on it........i'll break u blah blah....o ...i'm not gonna look for u...blahbitty fuckin blah......seriously.....ur beat.....lose the threats............u look like a fucking moron.....

Originally posted by luztidara

misk is a punk poser. Just tell me when you finish your shift at McDonalds and we will see each other outside in the parking lot.

YO I THOUGHT YOU TELLING ME TO MEET YOU OUTSIDE MCDONALDS LMAO LOLOLOL MY BAD! YOU WERE TELLING HER LMAO! BTW ITS NOT MCDONALDS ITS TACO BELL! LOL

2 faced??? honestly i feel pretty dumb about the whole thing.. and i dont care who knows it.. is that 2 faced.. i feel especially bad if you are who i think you are... cause the if you are the michelle who i think you are.. you used to be good friends with my bf... and i met u a bunch of times..

Originally posted by dani672

2 faced??? honestly i feel pretty dumb about the whole thing.. and i dont care who knows it.. is that 2 faced.. i feel especially bad if you are who i think you are... cause the if you are the michelle who i think you are.. you used to be good friends with my bf... and i met u a bunch of times..

WHO'S YOUR BOYFRIEND? WHAT'S HIS NAME?