Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New AOL AIM

nexusgroove

hey sush....

I'll take ur sig away. I own u.

naw. I don't trust aol much when it comes to new version, usally means more control of u and they can monitor ur ass. but I installed it on one of my other machines to test it.

I couldn't ever hook up to other people with routers. but I guess they fixed that firewall bullshit. and gave u the option to control ur own firewall.

:D

good, not I can leach for music off friends....

:laugh:

No more need for FTP or PCAnywhere!

Guest saleen351

1. you could always transfer files and trade off each other with the older versions....:idea:

2.DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION, STICK WITH THE OLD ONE...

NEW ONE SUCKS BALLS, GOT VERY VERY VERY HORRID REVIEWS, AND DOESN'T FIX THE FIREWALL ISSUE....

Originally posted by saleen351

1. you could always transfer files and trade off each other with the older versions

that is not true. old version u can't transfer with between two people have have bellsouth home networking or any other nat network at home.

Stick to what you know, don't try getting into the software/networking bizz.

You are the type that sits down to take a shit reading the pc mag. and now thinks he's C++ and network programmer.

stick to music and bs'ing.

Originally posted by livin42nite

new msn messanger is much better then any aim anyways. Just not nearly as much people using it.

Yea the new MSN Messenger rocks. You can share backgrounds and make ur own smilies... I like it:D

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Yea the new MSN Messenger rocks. You can share backgrounds and make ur own smilies... I like it:D

I had this same screen name for over 7 years..

to many old contacts thru it, not worth changing me for, but I am sure MSN came out with better shit...