Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its finally here.......RETROmetro @MERGE THIS SAT!

Well everyone, get ready ......

RELIVE THE VIBE

RELIVE THE MEMORIES

RELIVE THE MUSIC

RETROmetro @ MERGE SEASIDE HEIGHTS

Relive ALL your favorite memories from the last 5 years going out to the city, the shore, metro lounge and now Merge. As we all know, it is very rare the Richie Rydell plays classics, so that alone makes hearing them played on one of the best soundsystems in the world an even BIGGER treat.

THIS SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!

with music by the one and only

RICHIE RYDELL (on BOTH LEVELS the manin room AND the pink room

and

KTU DANCE FACTORY BROADCASTING LIVE ON 103.5!

please arrive as early as possible to guarentee entrance.

and for this long awaited special event....

THE CP COMP LIST IS IN EFFECT!!!!

on this thread list:

list your ABSOLUTE #1 AND ONLY FAVORITE retrometro song( and we will be sure to have richie play it this sat) make sure it is your #1FAVORITE ( so its easy to read and remember)

how many people you will be with(ex george +2)

arrive to MERGE before 11pm THIS SAT NIGHT

tell cashier you are on the comp list

and your IN FOR FREE for retrometro @MERGE!!!!!!!!

Get ready for an incredible weekend. I will be all over the place this weekend. Merge friday and saturday,Dejais during the day on sun, then Surf on sun to check out oscar g and then Tempts sunday night to check out their classics night for the first time. See everyone this weekend!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking at it as its CLASSICS WEEKEND in seaside. You have to remember, we scedule these things way in advance and we booked KTU for the live Dance factory broadcast to coinside with our retrometro@MERGE which is one of the more commercial nights that we do as opposed to our theme parties. We actualy moved the orginal date of the Merge anniversay because we heard Tempts was having their Anniversay on the same night and we did not want to have the same conflicting promotion. We could not move this one cause of the KTU does the scheduleing. NOT A BIG DEAL. We do what we do, they do what they do..............WE ARE NOT IN COMPETITON.....BELIVE IT!. I know people would love to start drama about this.....DONT BOTHER. tHERE IS NONE! I think seaside will have a huge night overall on saturday and i will personally be at tempts on sun to enjoy there classics night. Dont make it a tempts vs. merge thing.....its not, i think we are WAY past that crapolla. Come check out both of them:D

Originally posted by nootsy

Geore - First I am partying at Megre sat as usuall - then we should all hit up Tempts Sunday :cool:

Um well if you could find your liver at DJAIS maybe you could bring it and hit up tempts with us on sunday!!!

SAturday Night is gonna be out of control.

Cant frigginwait.

George can we put a speaker by the door.......Just catchin te last our isnt good enough but It'll do I guess