Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latoya.- Youve got to be kidding me

Originally posted by tastyt

You have to see her live before making a statement like that. She's an amazing performer.

I second this notion, she's amazing live.

And as weird as this family has become, they have talent you can't deny that.

Originally posted by iliana

What's the point of seeing her live if she can't rock it on TV??? You think I'm gonna spend $150 if she can't "wow" me through HBO??

SHe'll never be Madonna and she's too old for the "Britney Pop Life". She's just another dysfunctional Jackson with cheesy forgettable pop songs.

-iliana

:cool:

Do you think that the energy of any kind of live performance can translate onto television? Not even close! Anyway, I got my tix for free. :D

I saw her in concert twice and both times she blew me away..

I kept getting chills.. If you havent seen her live I really dont

think you can make any type of comment... TV and Live

performances are 2 totally different things.

She is amazing and I dont care what anyone says... She :rock:

Originally posted by tastyt

Do you think that the energy of any kind of live performance can translate onto television? Not even close! Anyway, I got my tix for free. :D

Absolutely. I remember watching the Blond Ambition Tour and being in awe over Madonna's performance. I can only imagine what it was like live. Even performers like Justin Timberlake and Britney have a magic that comes through a television set.

Janet is off the cookie cutting machine. But I guess it's just a matter of preference.

Kudos for your free tix :rolleyes: As i said...I wouldn't pay to see her either.

-iliana

:blank:

Originally posted by iliana

Even performers like Justin Timberlake and Britney have a magic that comes through a television set.

...and lord knows i wish it were a disappearing act....but anywho...i have a love/hate relationship with madonna and her acquired london accent...i view her more as a great marketing/advertising expert than a talented singer...i love janet, but i cant say much for her live performances since i have never attended one of her concerts - empirical knowledge is very key here...but bottom line....who gives a shit...fook everyone...just keep putting out cheesey pop i can listen to while i'm on my crosstrainer reading some shitty magazine and having a not-so-serious convo on my cellie...woot woot...god bless america....