Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's That Cute Kid With Rod 24/7?

Originally posted by ericone

dave is my boy and definitely not a dickhead. probably one of the nicest guys around actually.

WELL ERIC DEAR I TAKE YOUR WORD 4IT! BUT I'M NOT SURE IF ITS DAVE THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! TOO MANY MEATHEADS ON THIS SITE I GET CONFUSED! LMAO ;)

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

WELL ERIC DEAR I TAKE YOUR WORD 4IT! BUT I'M NOT SURE IF ITS DAVE THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! TOO MANY MEATHEADS ON THIS SITE I GET CONFUSED! LMAO ;)

jimmy or brad then....those 4 mainly are the ones that hang out.

talking to housediva is like talking to my imaginary friend.........??, so thats why i enjoy talking to you........!!

CUTE FRIEND??? ya hear that bus, she called someone in our CREW CUTE!!!!!!!!, LOL LOL LOL......ya must have the wrong people!!.....unless you ate those same mushrooms this weekend and also ate those paintchips and also saw the brown and white bunny rabbit that was hoppin along side of me all weekend!!!

at first i kept chasing it away, then i came to realize he was too CUTE to chase away, such a CUTE rabbit he was.......i cant wait to eat more paint chips to see him again!!!!

CUTE FRIEND???, LOL LOL YA HEAR THAT GUYS??? WE ARE NOT CUTE WE ARE FUGGIN SEXY AND HOT, TOO HOT TO BE CUTE!!!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

no this kid is ripped dresses well and he has spikes

.........ya sure it aint one of our water boys???????, we got this one water boy who we dress up in some HOT THREADS!!!.......we spike his hair for shits and giggles..................

he holds our water bottles where ever we go, his name is SVEN!!!, he's in training this summer to some day actually hang in the pit with us, he was a swimmer back in iceland, which would explain the great physique.................

oh god..........just re-read through this thread...............brian, are you telling me YOU THINK DAVE IS CUTE!!!!!.............

please delete bus and i from this thread, i wasnt aware we were hangin out in the blue oyster room........................

YOU HOMOS!!!!!!!!!!! FUGGIN GROSS GUYS, FLAT OUT GROSS!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

wait so erik........are you trying to say that you think, brad, dave and jimmy are cute????????............look what time it is, its time to cut erik off from the group........................

no, im saying they are with you 24/7...feg.