Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Road Crossings

poccnr

You know, I consider myself a courteseous driver to fellow drivers and pedestrians, however, why is it... when ever you need to make a right on a green light.......all the pedestrians seem to move in slow motion. The worst has got to be the lone individual that thinks they are the only one on the road.....I will always yield to pedestrians, but jumpin' curbs might have to be an option to keep the flow of traffic moving:eek:

i was thinking about turning right on green just today! someone was waiting for pedestrians to finish crossing before she turned right on green and another car was waiting behind her. the light had just been green for less than half a minute, and the car behind the first one honked. i think that honking is unforgivable unless one is warning someone else of a potential accident, but that notwithstanding, that second car could've just chilled and waited out the rest of the minute or so; his turn would've come.

but i do feel you. sometimes it seems that some people purposely slow down once they hit a crosswalk, just 'cause they can :no: . driving in new york city is almost impossible!!!