Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peter Bailey @ Surf Club Sickkkkkkkkk

I want to take this opportunity to thank binoy for helping me put this one together. What a great night. First of all I had Mike Mac play for me last year and it was great but him and Peter together. WOW. What an amazing night for people that just like music. I laugh becuase I like to hear some of the same songs that other DJs play (cheeze i guess some true music experts call it, hahaha) but the vibe that peter and mike had in that room playing lots of their own music was unbelievable. I was actually laughing with mike, richie santana and binoy at 11pm about how i did not know one song those two had played til that point. To me it didnt even matter. I never said that I was a music connosseur I just listen to suggestions from people that know and then make my own decision from there. These guys were definitely unbeleivable. I want people to remember how good the SURF can really be if everyone stays there and gives the DJ that type of crowd to play too. The DJ deserves most of the credit for this past SUNDAY but some of the credit needs to go to the customer for staying and creating that vibe and releasing that energy while they played.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I want to take this opportunity to thank binoy for helping me put this one together. What a great night. First of all I had Mike Mac play for me last year and it was great but him and Peter together. WOW. What an amazing night for people that just like music. I laugh becuase I like to hear some of the same songs that other DJs play (cheeze i guess some true music experts call it, hahaha) but the vibe that peter and mike had in that room playing lots of their own music was unbelievable. I was actually laughing with mike, richie santana and binoy at 11pm about how i did not know one song those two had played til that point. To me it didnt even matter. I never said that I was a music connosseur I just listen to suggestions from people that know and then make my own decision from there. These guys were definitely unbeleivable. I want people to remember how good the SURF can really be if everyone stays there and gives the DJ that type of crowd to play too. The DJ deserves most of the credit for this past SUNDAY but some of the credit needs to go to the customer for staying and creating that vibe and releasing that energy while they played.

Serg, thanks for hooking it up like always... P-teks loft party was off the hook...

The warriors did take over, I had a great time...

The music was nuts, I am sp happy I stayed.... I hope someone books Peter baileys again real soon...

I hope someone book him sometime in the Fall

Serge Thanks for listening to my advice, that means alot to me.

Mike Mac And Peter Bailey Together are an amazing duo that will always play insane music. There was not one doubt in my mind that they would come to surf and blow the fuckin roof off!!

AS THEY DID!!

Im really glad people enjoyed their music. I'll let Everyone know where Mike And Peter Are Playin next.

For more info on them and their Record Label EN-SOUL Records

Go to

www.en-soulrecords.com

For anyone interested in bookin them Email me at BShah98@aol.com.

Originally posted by binoys

Serge Thanks for listening to my advice, that means alot to me.

Mike Mac And Peter Bailey Together are an amazing duo that will always play insane music. There was not one doubt in my mind that they would come to surf and blow the fuckin roof off!!

AS THEY DID!!

Im really glad people enjoyed their music. I'll let Everyone know where Mike And Peter Are Playin next.

For more info on them and their Record Label EN-SOUL Records

Go to

www.en-soulrecords.com

For anyone interested in bookin them Email me at BShah98@aol.com.

lets see if ur next request is just as hot. FYI to everyone out there Binoy helped me land Hector Romero with DEF MIX Records next week,

I didn't know what to expect and thought if you brought in some big name djs they would at least pace themselves rather than play banger after banger...... No vocals and lots of noise...

Other than the original PNEW I really didn't "get it" at all...

Still had a great time at Surf, friends make a good night not music....

Originally posted by thesandman

I didn't know what to expect and thought if you brought in some big name djs they would at least pace themselves rather than play banger after banger...... No vocals and lots of noise...

Wait so your tellin me that peter and mike didnt rock it at surf club???? You have to be kiddin me???

The Music was AMAZING!!!

Its not about knowing every track or all vocals. That what makes it good, not knowing what the fuck they are playin, just enjoying it.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

lets see if ur next request is just as hot. FYI to everyone out there Binoy helped me land Hector Romero with DEF MIX Records next week,

Serge Trust Me you WONT be Dissapointed.

Hector is an AMAZING DJ!!!! hes gonna ROCK that place!!

And thanks for the love. You are the MAN!!

Originally posted by binoys

Wait so your tellin me that peter and mike didnt rock it at surf club???? You have to be kiddin me???

The Music was AMAZING!!!

Its not about knowing every track or all vocals. That what makes it good, not knowing what the fuck they are playin, just enjoying it.

I love when I don't know the tracks..... that wasn't it at all...

Did they rock it? Maybe compared to other Sundays this year but I can't judge b/c it was my first time there since the opening party... Compared to some of the djs I heard there the last few years, no....

I love when I don't know the tracks..... that wasn't it at all...

Did they rock it? Maybe compared to other Sundays this year but I can't judge b/c it was my first time there since the opening party... Compared to some of the djs I heard there the last few years, no....

I thought that they played the best music ive heard in Surf Ever!

I dont go every weekend but ive been there a bunch of times, and really thought they tore it up. To each his own though.

so i guess ud rather hear the surf club usual jessica folker, whitney, deb cox and robbie rivera :laugh:

Nobody should even be questioning the music last Sunday at SURF. The vibe inside that place should have told the story to anyone. Non stop energy on the dance floor all the way until the lights came on. Believe me, I had to wake up at 6:00am Monday morning and I would not have closed the place had the party not been insane. Great job Serge and Binoy!! Keep the hot parties coming!!!

Originally posted by jonnyvodka

Nobody should even be questioning the music last Sunday at SURF. The vibe inside that place should have told the story to anyone. Non stop energy on the dance floor all the way until the lights came on. Believe me, I had to wake up at 6:00am Monday morning and I would not have closed the place had the party not been insane. Great job Serge and Binoy!! Keep the hot parties coming!!!

Glad you enjoyed the Music and the party!

Its Sergios Party. I just throw in my 2 cents here and there! LOL

Originally posted by wakeup

so i guess ud rather hear the surf club usual jessica folker, whitney, deb cox and robbie rivera :laugh:

Yea, how did you guess. I was standing in the corner with my hands in my pockets waiting for good ole Zombie Nation....