Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday July 12th @ Orchard Bar

Hello -

Just wanna put you on to what's happening this Saturday @ the Orchard Bar :aright:

I'll be spinning at the long running and successful, musically inclined party called Fruition, @ the Orchard Bar. DJ's Paul Deunan and Jan Lo have been rocking the decks and booking lots of great guest DJ's for years now at this newly renovated Lower East Side spot, and I'm looking forward to playing there. If you're around try to stop in and say hello, and get down to my beats!!!

There's several places all right on that street/in the area, so its a great place to head for a night on the town. I'm spinning from 12-2am, with Deunan and Jan Lo opening/closing the night. Info is below

Saturday July 12th

10pm - 4am

DJ's:

Residents Deunan/Jan Lo 10pm-12am & 2am-4am

Charlie Ruhle 12-2am;)

Cover - FREE

Location - Orchard Bar

200 Orchard St (Between Houston Street and Stanton Street)

New York, NY 10002

Phone: (212) 673-5350

F at 2nd Ave

:party:

Originally posted by djinnom

that place is TINY but I have to admit, the vibe is pretty damn good in there. But when i say TINY, I mean its about the size of my apartment.

it is small, but good - I heard they recently redid the place a little, I haven't seen it but heard its even better than before