Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICAL Thank GOD Saleen is Going to NY Thread

guyman1966

Guest saleen351

i'm trying to get og to meet up at the White Castle on rt 37 after the club....

or the Diner on rt 37 and rt 9.....

if we get drunk enough, my brothers will start a brawl, its classic stuff....

little ricers all up in there, and juiced out guidos breaking shit..

I misse NJ:(

guys the 4 am phone call has a terms in jersey "late nite druken phone call" cause that is what it is . .i guess i took it for granted and i thought everyone made them!!!

saleen when you come home you think we can get J.P. to rip the toliet out of the floor in white castle and then i will pee in it!!!!

LATE,

SLIM007

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by slim007

guys the 4 am phone call has a terms in jersey "late nite druken phone call" cause that is what it is . .i guess i took it for granted and i thought everyone made them!!!

saleen when you come home you think we can get J.P. to rip the toliet out of the floor in white castle and then i will pee in it!!!!

LATE,

SLIM007

classiccccccccccccccccccccc

see you tommrrow night slim.....

Originally posted by slim007

I guess in your shallow Guido mind New Jersey must be the center of the universe. I'm so glad you shared "your" term with us. Where I come from, we only call a friend late night when we are fucken a babe and leave the phone on so the buddy can listen. I dont have a Guido term for this.... but maybe I'll be creative like a Jersey Guido and call it "late night drunken fucken phone call"

Long Live Bon Jovi!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

I guess in your shallow Guido mind New Jersey must be the center of the universe. I'm so glad you shared "your" term with us. Where I come from, we only call a friend late night when we are fucken a babe and leave the phone on so the buddy can listen. I dont have a Guido term for this.... but maybe I'll be creative like a Jersey Guido and call it "late night drunken fucken phone call"

Long Live Bon Jovi!

me and slim go wayyyyyyyyyyyy back... like 10 years at least... he was around for all the parties when my parents were out of town... and hes been there for all the arrests and disasters we caused on the nj shore...

ps slim plays a mean game of blackjack.....

Originally posted by saleen351

me and slim go wayyyyyyyyyyyy back... like 10 years at least... he was around for all the parties when my parents were out of town... and hes been there for all the arrests and disasters we caused on the nj shore...

ps slim plays a mean game of blackjack.....

Thats cool. I just can't pass up an opportunity to slam a guido.