Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Needs Backup Generators Like The Surf Club

I WAS VERY DISSAPPOINTED TO SEE THAT THE BLACKOUT IN SEASIDE RUINED THE SUNDAY NIGHT PARTY AT TEMPTS. I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ALL WEEKEND ... BECAUSE SATURDAY NIGHT TEMPTS ARE GREAT BUT I THINK SUNDAYS ARE BETTER !!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RETRO PARTIES THIS WEEKEND

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

I WAS VERY DISSAPPOINTED TO SEE THAT THE BLACKOUT IN SEASIDE RUINED THE SUNDAY NIGHT PARTY AT TEMPTS. I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ALL WEEKEND ... BECAUSE SATURDAY NIGHT TEMPTS ARE GREAT BUT I THINK SUNDAYS ARE BETTER !!!!

good point, I hop ethey learned their lesson

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

I was thinking the same thing. The money lost by Tempts must have been crazy, especially with the crowd at Surf Club, Tempts would have been packed this past weekend

Seaside wont allow back up generators - So when the power is out they are screwed. Surf is in a diferent town and surf is open all day when black and brown outs occur more frequent so they have a generator. 2 cents

Originally posted by nootsy

Seaside wont allow back up generators - So when the power is out they are screwed. Surf is in a diferent town and surf is open all day when black and brown outs occur more frequent so they have a generator. 2 cents

what kinda crap is that.....Seaside wont allow generators.....fucken idiots is all i gotta say.....never saw a town out to screw somebody til i step foot over there

All I know is Sat Night I asked Petey K why he didnt have a generator cause I remembered they had one at Metro - He said the town wont allow it. Hate to say it but maybe some of these towns should start to realise what their primary source of income is instead of screwing everyone

Originally posted by nootsy

All I know is Sat Night I asked Petey K why he didnt have a generator cause I remembered they had one at Metro - He said the town wont allow it. Hate to say it but maybe some of these towns should start to realise what their primary source of income is instead of screwing everyone

there must have been thousands and thousands of dollars lost......hey thats sleazeside for ya.......not only is everyone trying to run game, the town is there to fuck just as hard

Not only the clubs, think of the restaurants and food establishments that lost all their food. These small business owners not only lost potential profits but also lost all the money invested in food products that went to waste.

should look closely into that law if you havnt already looked at it REAL CLOSE there may be a loophole in it somwhere- some of these towns only outlaw certain types of generators - i.e. they might allow natural gas fueled gen sets but not allow diesel or gas powered units. Many towns have crazy restrictions on generators and their use - even in Jersey City you all but need to gift wrap the fuckin generator just to get a permit ot have it from teh city.

Originally posted by berniec

should look closely into that law if you havnt already looked at it REAL CLOSE there may be a loophole in it somwhere- some of these towns only outlaw certain types of generators - i.e. they might allow natural gas fueled gen sets but not allow diesel or gas powered units. Many towns have crazy restrictions on generators and their use - even in Jersey City you all but need to gift wrap the fuckin generator just to get a permit ot have it from teh city.

I really would fuck with loopholes in Seaside. I guarantee you the ordinance probably looks like a piece of swiss but if you go around it they WILL fuck you other ways. Seaside is like a different country Its worse than fucking Mexico.

Originally posted by kostaP

I really would fuck with loopholes in Seaside. I guarantee you the ordinance probably looks like a piece of swiss but if you go around it they WILL fuck you other ways. Seaside is like a different country Its worse than fucking Mexico.

u got that rite

i MEANT WOULDNT IN MY ORIGINAL POST WOULD NOT FUCK WITH LOOP HOLES.

i know what u meant.....those fuckers are out to get ya down there....check this out from this past weekend.....almost happened twice

I hear what your saying- in your position I woudl wanna been nice and tite wit the town too lol

But it may not really even be really fucking with them, many towns at one time had a buindings official that was scared shitless of one type of fuel or another and thats why the ordinance was drafted in the first place.

For example - in Secaucus, NJ (former Studio loc. of Z100) the town would ONLY allow Natural Gas fired generators NOTHING ELSE.

When we were building the new studio in Jersey City, the city ONLY allows Diesel fuled generators, and they must have specially approved tanks and alarms systems to warn of leaks, etc and you must get a special permit from the city to have one on site (so they can make sure all of the above are in place)

I know for a fact that when teh MTV Beach House was down there that the house, and all of the production trailers and stuff as well was powered off a rented Catipilar generator.

not trying to tell you to cause a riot in teh town or anything lol, just trying to help.

Originally posted by berniec

I hear what your saying- in your position I woudl wanna been nice and tite wit the town too lol

But it may not really even be really fucking with them, many towns at one time had a buindings official that was scared shitless of one type of fuel or another and thats why the ordinance was drafted in the first place.

For example - in Secaucus, NJ (former Studio loc. of Z100) the town would ONLY allow Natural Gas fired generators NOTHING ELSE.

When we were building the new studio in Jersey City, the city ONLY allows Diesel fuled generators, and they must have specially approved tanks and alarms systems to warn of leaks, etc and you must get a special permit from the city to have one on site (so they can make sure all of the above are in place)

I know for a fact that when teh MTV Beach House was down there that the house, and all of the production trailers and stuff as well was powered off a rented Catipilar generator.

not trying to tell you to cause a riot in teh town or anything lol, just trying to help.

Bernie do you know Stephan Galfas from Conecticut?? (TE SAVAGE manages Jana??)

Originally posted by jrzcluba

i know what u meant.....those fuckers are out to get ya down there....check this out from this past weekend.....almost happened twice

I got one of those too over the weekend. 17-16?