Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Auto Insurance...any info???

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Im looking for a new insurance company, so can everyone let me know who they use and contact info. Ive been getting ripped off, so was hoping 2 find a better company.Thanks.

MarcoMaxim

Get a app from Liberty Mutual. They wont do quotes over the phone but I have a good rate.

Good luck !

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Get a app from Liberty Mutual. They wont do quotes over the phone but I have a good rate.

Good luck !

Victor Soto

Do you have that number Vic???

let me have it.

also, is Matt Walker still doing that party at Eugenes??

He came 2 Merge Sat night..super nice guy.

MarcoMaxim

HEy Rapture..whos ur insurance company???

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Do you have that number Vic???

let me have it.

also, is Matt Walker still doing that party at Eugenes??

He came 2 Merge Sat night..super nice guy.

MarcoMaxim

HEy Rapture..whos ur insurance company???

I go through an Insurance Agency, who set me up with First Trenton Indemnity.....but Im pissed about it. From what I know, they are like a high risk Carrier....and I was high risk at one time, but im not anymore....and no matter how many times I call and try to get them to switch me...they never do anything. Talk about having me by the balls (well, if i had balls...)

I have one of those fast cars though...so im screwed either way I think.

First Trenton wasnt bad for me until i got the new car.....

Marco,

You inspired me to start posting on the boards when you posted about Deko from my house last Thurs. night

Anyway, I am in the process of switching my auto insurance now because I was overpaying. Try AIG. You could check them out at aigdirect.com They gave me the best rates I could find and believe me I checked everywhere. You can only do it over the phone from the state of NJ and the process takes a little time. you can call them at 877-310-5687

Liberty Mutual was the second cheapest but couldn't even come close to the rates from AIG.

btw, you guys are right.....NJ may be the best party scene but insurance rates suck. people from other states pay for an entire year what we pay in 1 damn month.......but then again they don't have deko, surf club, and merge so i won't complain.

My dad is an insurance agent for Suburban Insurance & they are located in Bloomfield....he can give you quotes over the phone & he tries to do his absolute best, especially if i send them to him...if you want, just PM me & i can give you some info...

Originally posted by jonnyvodka

Marco,

You inspired me to start posting on the boards when you posted about Deko from my house last Thurs. night

Anyway, I am in the process of switching my auto insurance now because I was overpaying. Try AIG. You could check them out at aigdirect.com They gave me the best rates I could find and believe me I checked everywhere. You can only do it over the phone from the state of NJ and the process takes a little time. you can call them at 877-310-5687

Liberty Mutual was the second cheapest but couldn't even come close to the rates from AIG.

btw, you guys are right.....NJ may be the best party scene but insurance rates suck. people from other states pay for an entire year what we pay in 1 damn month.......but then again t

hey don't have deko, surf club, and merge so i won't complain.

What are u doing stud???LOL

Um, how did u get home from Merge sat night??

Thanks for the insurance info..ive heard that from other people as well.

My problem is that i have a lapse in insurance that i wasnt aware of...so is that going 2 affect my rate greatly??

Im gonna call AIG right now. Thanks.

MarcoMaxim

very funny marco.....the two girls drove me home and came back to my house.....even though I got punished for making out with the girl from Darrins bar at the end of the night. I was like....1st of all I'm single and second........marco got me too wasted all night so I don't remember a thing. what a great night at Merge though!!! Good lookin out bro! See you there Sat night for sure!!