Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Moderators If There Are Any On This Board!

JOHN HOLMES IS A SERIOUS HEAD CASE AND A STALKER!!!! DAVE IF YOU ARE LISTENING I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN BAN HIM AND BLOCK HIS IP ADDRESS! THIS KID CLEARLY IS THROWING SHOTS AT ME 24/7 ON HERE! YOU ENTIRE DRAMA SECTION IS A POST ABOUT ME.....I AM NOT ANTAGONIZING THIS PERSON BECAUSE I AM NOT 100% POSITIVE ON WHO IT IS! PLEASE DO SOMETHING I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!

Honestly I have seen you on here before with your straight up bitchy attitude but this guy is a straight up jerk. I don't know what he has against you but he fights real dirty and I don't know why? I mean I must have missed something.

Originally posted by luztidara

Honestly I have seen you on here before with your straight up bitchy attitude but this guy is a straight up jerk. I don't know what he has against you but he fights real dirty and I don't know why? I mean I must have missed something.

this person is a stalker its really scarey :blank:

Originally posted by luztidara

i guess you never saw this girl make fun of and belittle everyone for various reasons on everyboard and banned from numerous:rolleyes:

Originally posted by johnholmes

i guess you never saw this girl make fun of and belittle everyone for various reasons on everyboard and banned from numerous:rolleyes:

the ? is what did i say to you? lololololololol what are you the belittling police? go fcuk yourself!

No I haven't but it's just funny how you insistantly attack her. Everytime I log on to CP you are on with your druel. Can't you find something better to comment on? I mean I guess all of us are here in the same stupidity of a thread but I can't see how the whole picture thing should be brought onto these boards it just seems to dirty. Sorry just my opinion.

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

the ? is what did i say to you? lololololololol what are you the belittling police? go fcuk yourself!

Sorry Michelle but if you dis it out you gotta be able to take it.

You first came on here knocking everyone left and right including my friends thats why I rode you like a kid rides a 25 cent horsey ride at the supermarket but there is apoint when it gets played out. I guess Mr. Holmes asnt hit that point yet.

Dont get me wrong after meeting you I think your a nice person but you gotta admit you came on here a little brash!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Sorry Michelle but if you dis it out you gotta be able to take it.

You first came on here knocking everyone left and right including my friends thats why I rode you like a kid rides a 25 cent horsey ride at the supermarket but there is apoint when it gets played out. I guess Mr. Holmes asnt hit that point yet.

Dont get me wrong after meeting you I think your a nice person but you gotta admit you came on here a little brash!!!

I AGREE KOSTA BUT.....EVERYONE WHO'S CHOPS I BROKE THEY FOUGHT BACK ON THEIR OWN JUST FINE! THIS KID WILL NOT REVEAL HIS IDENTITY!!! MY FCUKING PICTURE IS PLASTERED ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE...I'M NOT HIDING I'M WELL UP FRONT WITH WHO I AM! I'M NOT POSING AS SOMEONE ELSE!

I HAVE NOT SAID SHIT TO THIS KID JOHNHOLMES BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS PERSON IS! THEREFORE WHAT "AMO" CAN I USE TO FIGHT BACK WHEN HE ATTACKS ME! FOR ALL I KNOW JOHNHOLMES COULD BE SOME "CHIC WITH A DICK"! I SURE AS HELL DON'T MIND FIGHTING DID I COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU? OR NJSTACKED? EVER??? NO! JOHNHOLMES IS A STALKER PSYCHOTIC SON OF A BITCH.....HE FOLLOWS ME FROM BOARD TO BOARD AND KNOWS MORE THIS ABOUT ME THEN MY OWN MOTHER! IF THIS PERSON WOULD AT LEAST HAVE THE BALLS TO SHOW FACE THEN BY ALL MEANS LET THE FIGHTING CONTINUE! BUT OTHERWISE I WANT THIS FEGGIT'S IP ADDRESS BLOCKED OR BAN HIM!

when will you learn. This is all for amusement. You dont need to know who someone is to bash them.

Put it this way no one knows him. Make shit up. I fought with numerous faceless people. If no one knows wo he really is its your word against his and people will believe who ever they want to usually who ever is funnier. Besides what ammo does e ave tat we avent already used against you. Size weight twinkies etc that shit is all played now. The kid has to start thinking and when that happens its usually over.

Kosta is right, ever since you came on here. you bashed on everybody and now your taking it. now you crying about it. you just got to drop the whole thing. eveytime you put a post up about johnholmes, he sees hes getting under your skin, so he keeps on doing it. its all common sense. but seriously, stop with theses stupid threads and just ignore him.