Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stacked..

Christian Dior....tell me how hot I looked in them.....

The ironic thing is ....out of the 3,000 different sunglass styles and companies out there....Bigtime ends up getting the same pair as me.....thank God he lost them....

Bus...and I agree that you are fucking GREAT!

Explain to me the Iron Krew...thanks

Stacked operates things from behind the scenes. all orders are given to big time (primary soldier) who then dessimates orders down the chain of command. Its far too risky to have stacked as out in the open as say big time & digga & bus & diesel, who each are captians. :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by njstacked2

The ironic thing is ....out of the 3,000 different sunglass styles and companies out there....Bigtime ends up getting the same pair as me.....thank God he lost them....

They were fucking stolen at the njguido house, as i stole there beer pong tourney..............

Originally posted by tommyarmani

BigTime, over or under 5 hours of sleep per weekend for you?

Im willing to take the under

Tommy that would be a good bet....Getting alot of sleep getting ready for the weekend.......... I will not let the IRON team down....

Hotshit go play in traffic

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

LMFAO!!!

310 solid???

Hotshit.... are you one of the Tanks????

I think Iron and Tank groups have different ratings on what is solid muscle mass...

Their bodyfat percentages seem to be.... say... above average!!!

no way im just fuckin around

im 195 slinky

next summer ill slap on some more weight

Originally posted by njstacked2

so i hear the King has seen bigtime and is impressed with his look, but stacked is yet to be seen by the king, who will then relay to me how the stacked is, being the stacked is scared to ever be seen with Deppo ever again...on a serious note...my elite account was deleted because i aint goin platinum, can u get a meetup going my long lost jersey friend...i assume pajama party would be the ideal time at 12pm sunday...stacked...seriously...i have to see you my friend...its been too long...get it going u beast...and im sure that the glasses looked good on you...pretty boy...

LIStacked...I'm back...:cool: