Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tigger Gone Wild.....

dolce.... thanks for the reminder...

My girl is very hot indeed.... I just look good because I am next to her...

Bigtime...

I would suggest cutting back on your test intake, upping the t-3 and eq about 25-30%, and dropping all carbs minus sweet potatoe's, and brown rice...

No breads, no pasta, and minimize your sugar intake....

This should lean you down quite well, and reduce any water and bloating....

Throw some extra flying finn in as well, if you have...

Originally posted by dolcebabe

AWww ooopssiee sowwyy!

I have a HOTT tan right now!! jealous??

Better smarten up, ya hear. or i will have you back on a boat heading for your home country.......

Riggs good iron advice, i have been low on carbs all summer but ate alot the last 2 weeks trying to get healthy, but back on normal diet and workout program.......should be good again soon

Originally posted by njbigtime

Better smarten up, ya hear. or i will have you back on a boat heading for your home country.......

Riggs good iron advice, i have been low on carbs all summer but ate alot the last 2 weeks trying to get healthy, but back on normal diet and workout program.......should be good again soon

Bigtime who did you sleep next to on saturday night?? LMAO

How cutee:laugh:

Originally posted by dolcebabe

Bigtime who did you sleep next to on saturday night?? LMAO

How cutee:laugh:

Actually called me today........Yo better smarten up over there.......I know where you live.................and I will tell INS.....you will be gone before 10:00 PM tonight.........

The long awaited return of carguy will be this weekend at seaside, you fools think I was gonna miss classics night!?!?!?!?

Not happening, I just put the finishing touches on a new CD, and since it is dedicated to all my iron brothers & sisters the title is............

SEXY

And theres a hott azz track called sexy on there.

Saturday at the beach...... Sexy CD, Sexy song, sexy hot girls and boys, and sexy scoops!!!!!

Carguy's back !!!!!

Originally posted by carguy19

The long awaited return of carguy will be this weekend at seaside, you fools think I was gonna miss classics night!?!?!?!?

Not happening, I just put the finishing touches on a new CD, and since it is dedicated to all my iron brothers & sisters the title is............

SEXY

Saturday at the beach...... Sexy CD, Sexy song, sexy hot girls and boys, and sexy scoops!!!!!

Carguy's back !!!!!

"You can never stop a legend, you can only hope to contain him".

Originally posted by carguy19

SEXY

Carguy's back !!!!!

wheres my freekin CD????? we actually might go to surf on sunday.. this time make sure yuo know we are there!!!:) call me today or tomorrow you.. haven't talked to you since joey's:D

Stacked...

How hot is this cycle????

This is my last week on the 750/900mg rotation of test...

Then I will just add in 500-600mg's every other, while doping up on a 600-700mg's of EQ per week...

All while staying on a nice toyt rotation of 2/3 T3 per day...

How fucking hot is that????

I will keep on this cycle till one of my two kidneys shuts down, and/or my liver hurts to the point of concern....