Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Detroit Redwings - Hasek Baby!

Originally posted by vicman

they still need to get rid of either cujo or hasek...although it's likely they will get rid of cujo.

c'mon lola...you missed that paul kariya and teemu seelane joined the avalanche :tongue::D

No I saw that.... but I don't like the Avs:laugh:

With exception to Sakic... They need a goalie since Roy retired..... hmmmmm:blown:

Originally posted by lolahotass

No I saw that.... but I don't like the Avs:laugh:

With exception to Sakic... They need a goalie since Roy retired..... hmmmmm:blown:

yeah, they do need a goalie.....maybe: cujo?

forsberg is still coming back, so it looks like they are going to have some serious offensive weapons on that team.

Karyia, Selanne, Forseberg, Sakic...this new Avs team is gonna be one of the most potent offenses in the league's histroy since the Penguins when they won their back to back titles. And they have the $ to pick up a good vet. goalie. Its hard to replace one of the best goalies of all time, but they can pick up a solid vet. to take them to the finals.

The Wings are losing Federov, they are gonna be a year older...I just dont see them being a contender in the West next year.

PS...

Why do us Flyers fans have to be cursed the way we are? Get rid of Chechmaneck for Jeff Hackett? Sure he's a decent goalie and Chechmaneck has chocked in the playoffs lately, but I'd rather take my chances another year with him. We coulda had CuJo too...Bobby Clarke is a damn fool and has ruined this team for years.

Originally posted by mangos

The Wings are losing Federov, they are gonna be a year older...I just dont see them being a contender in the West next year.

The Wings will be a contender..... Hasek in the net is a big boost... we are getting older - but hopefully the experience will help us along.

The Avs will be the shizzznits if they get a good goalie:worry:

Originally posted by thehype

come playoff time its all bout Defense.....

The Devils are all about great defense. I wonder who is gonna fill Daneyko's spot. That guy was a devil thru and thru. Its gonna be hard to find a replacement. But I still say the Devils clean up again :D

First of all, the devils are all about clutch me and grab me, we can't play hockey, come and fall asleep at our games. We have no talent, brodeur is the only reason we ever won a cup, and we got lucky this year because all of the best teams in the west somewhere smoked some cheap weed and lost to some duckies and the wacky wild.

Devils suck, they got lucky, enjoy it while it lasts. For goodness sack, the city doesn't even know you exist, they can't have a parade for you because they too know you got lucky.

meanwhile, me and lolahotass know where hockeytown is at baby! Detriot RedWings.

enough said

ps. luv you too baby, I knew there were some bright and intelligent people on this board

Go Wings Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!