Clubplanet Nightlife Community

???

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Sassa- "Oh my God!!! They are everywhere!!! Run!!! Woman and Democrats first!!!! Run!!!"

attachment.php?postid=1567876

grow up. you're not funny. you have beaten this topic way too many times. act your age, please.

btw, i think it's incredibly narrow minded how you think that because i'm not a republican, i'm automatically a democrat...:laugh:

get a clue, dude. seriously. you need one.

Originally posted by sassa

grow up. you're not funny. you have beaten this topic way too many times. act your age, please.

btw, i think it's incredibly narrow minded how you think that because i'm not a republican, i'm automatically a democrat...:laugh:

if your not a republican or a democrat, she must be a lizarcrat

btw sassa, this joke hasnt been beaten as much as it should have..... and believe me you, i dont think it will ever go away.

"all hail the lizard queen"

Originally posted by dnice35

btw sassa, this joke hasnt been beaten as much as it should have..... and believe me you, i dont think it will ever go away.

you are the epitomy of stupidity...

Ok the lizacrat comment I thought was funny, maybe I did about a half of a laugh then realized that the only possible way that comment would be cute is if it came from a 7 yearold retarded child...:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously it was a strech, you have to admit it buddy......lizacrat? ha....um

ha...

he

ha....lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I don't wanna grow up....I'm a Toys R Us kid...":getdown:

sorry sassa ur right...i meant to say "Liberals" not Democrat:tongue:

I enjoy his humor and I also feel we would be doing this board a serious disservice if we ever let the lizard joke die. New cp members will also need to know and enjoy the lizard theory just as much as the rest of us. Long live the Annunaki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by skince55

I enjoy his humor and I also feel we would be doing this board a serious disservice if we ever let the lizard joke die. New cp members will also need to know and enjoy the lizard theory just as much as the rest of us. Long live the Annunaki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by skince55

there are already a few good jokes on this board: posters like you.