Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I see Stars in your future

spacious

Originally posted by spacious

Open bar before midnight and comp. admission until 1 am for CP with password "LAUNCH".

WOW! An open bar...you're too generous! Just what I wanted...watered down drinks! I'm gonna tell all my friends about this one!:D:tongue:

how about I make you a deal, if can walk past the front door, get a drink, say hi to everyone, walk up to you shake your hand and say hi.

you'll lift my banned1!!!

????????????????

oh sorry... Saleen already stated that deal.

Can I use sneek me into the back door ,LP without nick knowing...?

:laugh:

OG OG OG OG OG OG OG OG OG EDGAR V. OG OG OG OG EDGAR V.

need to get some martin attomics3000 at space (like the ones u saw at the 4th of july party!!!), I think that would look nice in place of the blinders.

Originally posted by spacious

Open bar before midnight and comp. admission until 1 am for CP with password "LAUNCH".

Wow!!! Did you actually think about this idea all by yourself? Or did you run another contest on your website? Your pathetic! How you run Space 34 and actually keep it going is beyond science and reasoning! I guess taking other club's ideas is your strategy of the month? I can tell your feeling the heat from low attendance at your club.

Originally posted by sirdickenson

Wow!!! Did you actually think about this idea all by yourself? Or did you run another contest on your website? Your pathetic! How you run Space 34 and actually keep it going is beyond science and reasoning! I guess taking other club's ideas is your strategy of the month? I can tell your feeling the heat from low attendance at your club.

OUCH!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by pod

Umm actually, Space 34 was the first club in town to do an "advertised as such" locals night.

I wasn't talking about locals night, but I was talking about the open bar. I guess Space 34 invented open bar as well? For Mr. Spacious to bash another club because they offer open bar and insinuates that they are doing badly, goes to show how badly he is doing. I guess Space 34 should do open bar every weekend, thats the only way they are going to pack it in. I keep telling you; your defending the wrong person in Spacious.

Originally posted by lolahotass

DID YOU SAY IT'S FREE NEXT WEEKEND FOR PICOTTO:confused:

One can dream:tongue:

Have fun ya'll:D

:eek: :eek: i dont give 3 shits how much picotto is .. im there no matter what :aright: :aright: :aright: