Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Depp Is So Hottt In Pirates Of The Caribbean

THE MOVIE WAS PG-13 SO IT COULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE MORE ACTION PACKED AND VIOLENT! LOL BUT JOHNNY DEPP MADE THAT MOVIE!!!! WITHOUT HIM THAT MOVIE WOULD HAVE SUCKED! THE STORY LINE COULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING THERE WERE SOME SLOW PARTS!!!!! THE PIRATE FIGHT SNENES COULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER......JOHNNY WAS SO HOTT IN THE MOVIE THAT EVERYTHING ELSE WAS IRRELEVANT!:tongue:

me saw T3 with arnold & me thought it was good movie, me thought speckail efx were good but people talked bad about the movei but arnold is old but it good i recommend the movei, but i want to check out the depp movie, stay tuned ill give another thorough reveiw when eye c it

bye4now

Originally posted by tommyarmani

me saw T3 with arnold & me thought it was good movie, me thought speckail efx were good but people talked bad about the movei but arnold is old but it good i recommend the movei, but i want to check out the depp movie, stay tuned ill give another thorough reveiw when eye c it

bye4now

LMAO! DID MOMMY HOLD YER HAND DURIN DA SCAREY PARTS?