wut do u hate most about the club scene

wut do u hate most about the club scene and/or jrz shore  

43 members have voted

1. 1. wut do u hate most about the club scene and/or jrz shore

• ugly people
    • juiceheads
    • fake titties
    • the fake people

I hate when guys grope the girls when the girls clearly don't want to be bothered, and don't take no for an answer

I hate skanky lil girls who are really like 15 yet wear no clothes to try and portray they are older

I hate bouncers who think their shit don't stink because they're doing a door

:)

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I hate when guys grope the girls when the girls clearly don't want to be bothered, and don't take no for an answer

I hate skanky lil girls who are really like 15 yet wear no clothes to try and portray they are older

I hate bouncers who think their shit don't stink because they're doing a door

:)

i do feel bad for you girls always being groped. I for one, NEVER do that. Not really my style. I think its disrespectful.

There's nothing that i really hate except for the people who think that the scene makes the world go round. Its pretty annoying. There are alot more important things in the world.

MarcoMaxim

i think i've decided that i don't hate anything about it anymore..nothing's perfect and all the retarded bad shit gives nightlife character..i think the bad/good ratio of going out should just be accepted!!! fuck it who cares..i try to make the best of every night that i do go out..

ok but if I HAD to chose..I'd say really really fucked up people who CANNOT control themselves and bump all into you etc. bother me the most.

well i actually like the whole "club scene" these clubs wouldn't be jersey clubs without them ! The juicehead guidos I LOVE!! As far as the fake tities-rock on! I think the only thing that bothers me is the mangeled people on drugs that don't know how to act and the whores on the side doing raunchy things to get attention!! ~Who need to kill themselves!~ :blown:

- music, it sucks right now

- metropolitan area (nj, nyc) is stale, has been for over a year or so

- fake people, that thinks an afterhours club is a runway show

**some info people afterhours clus are for music and dancing, not for hooking up or showing off your new A/X shirt

- people like eddie3

- bullshit DJ's getting gigs because of who they know (you know who you are go produce a record or something)

- promoters reviewing their own party (it happens every day on CP)

that is all carry on

I’ll tell you what I hate most about the club scene: the guys who are the cancer of the night club industry-the promoters! They all think they are the most important people on the face of the earth. I got news for you guys: you are just a bunch of flyer bitches for some club owner. They bring in some of the worst D.J.’s in the world because they have to take care of their “boys.†You don’t run the show, you are not a celebrity and for most of you: your life is meaningless once you step outside the doors of a nightclub. You can take your false propaganda, your flyers, your free opening D.J’s and shove it. If you guys are so great, than let’s see you pack a room on a Monday night. Nightclubs were packed long before you guys invaded and will be long after your gone.

Second on the list is the tough guys that come from Staten Island. This does not apply to all Staten Island clubbers, but in a lot of cases: they come over with a wad of money that their daddy gave them, drive a fancy car that their daddy bought them and are willing to start a fight at the drop of a hat. I remember when these two idiots followed me all the way across the room at Abyss to tell me I spilled a little bit of my drink on their hands when I put it down. You guys that fit the above description, give the intelligent, hard working Italians a bad name.

Lastly would be the juice heads. These guys are a bunch of pussies. If they are so tough, why can’t they build a body naturally. I got news for you: your muscles are fake, your liver is rotting, your balls are shrunken down to nothing and your tendons and ligaments are ready to snap like a rubber band. The only one you are going to attract is some 18 year old who doesn’t know any better yet. Half of these guys can’t even “get it up.†If they start a fight, there is a good chance they will tear a muscle when they throw a punch.

Originally posted by unseen

Lastly would be the juice heads. These guys are a bunch of pussies. If they are so tough, why can’t they build a body naturally. I got news for you: your muscles are fake, your liver is rotting, your balls are shrunken down to nothing and your tendons and ligaments are ready to snap like a rubber band. The only one you are going to attract is some 18 year old who doesn’t know any better yet. Half of these guys can’t even “get it up.†If they start a fight, there is a good chance they will tear a muscle when they throw a punch.

You sound very uneducated about steroids. Let me help you understand some things. You don't buy steroids and just "get big". Muscle gained is far from "fake". You seem to forget that eating 6x a day, sleeping correctly, training balls to the wall everyday, doing AM cardio, etc etc is what builds muscles. Steroids just help speed the process along. Without the above mentioned daily activities steroids will do nothing except make you FAT.

I can't stand haters like you that think that steroids are some sort of magic potion that will transform you into the Hulk. And during a cycle I am sure no one has problems "getting it up as you put it" unless your taking Nandrolone Deconate or Trenbolone Acetate by itself. The problems with getting it up may occur post cycle, but are easily combated by using Clomid and HCG. I am assuming since you seem to be such a guru on juiceheads you know what I am talking about here.

You fucking