Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luis Puig appreciation thread

georgeacasta2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i've actually seen some really good pix of people glowsticking taken by...hhhmmmm...YOU! so why u ranking?

Microlights, mostly...those are OK in my book :)

Glowsticks can take someone's eye out! :laugh:

I know the reason RANK1 has not been booked down here is because they do not have a VISA,Work Permit, currently they are working on it I have spoken to Benno about this and I'm guessing it's not easy to get one ??? This may be the same for many other top DJ'S out there trying to play in the states????? however.................

The reason LP books Tijs,&PVD is because they have repeatedly packed SPACE over and over again and he knows it is only going to get better the trendier the market gets. I mean who want's to drop between 10-30 grand on a DJ if there's even a slight chance that the night will fail at all I am guessing this is what happened with MARCO V??????? Or maybe he really did miss his flight that night who knows.

Bottom line Club Owners are gonna book DJ'S that are gonna pack it in, taking a chance in this market right now is risky and no one want's to lose any money.

Originally posted by str8upcore

I know the reason RANK1 has not been booked down here is because they do not have a VISA,Work Permit, currently they are working on it I have spoken to Benno about this and I'm guessing it's not easy to get one ??? This may be the same for many other top DJ'S out there trying to play in the states????? however.................

The reason LP books Tijs,&PVD is because they have repeatedly packed SPACE over and over again and he knows it is only going to get better the trendier the market gets. I mean who want's to drop between 10-30 grand on a DJ if there's even a slight chance that the night will fail at all I am guessing this is what happened with MARCO V??????? Or maybe he really did miss his flight that night who knows.

Bottom line Club Owners are gonna book DJ'S that are gonna pack it in, taking a chance in this market right now is risky and no one want's to lose any money.

Mmmm IM sure that the other DJ;s wanted arent as expensive as Tiesto and PvD!!!!!! theres plenty of of other quality DJ's that could pack a club, be recognize and would love to play @ Space without charging that humongous amount that tiesto and pvd or any other top 100th place DJ. If you know what I mean... some would just love to play here in the US and especially Space, so for them it would be a pleasure, meaning, accpeting what they would get paid.

Is this the LP appreciation thread...or the "we are Edgar's buddies and we are pissed" thread?

or better yet....

the "we are Space rejects that now have to latch on to Maze" thread.....

or...

the "where has the Trance gone?" thread

interesting that the Maze employees were some of the first to reply to this thread......always got their eye on LP!!

I SMELL HATERS!!!!

(but that is to be expected whenever there is a Space related post)

In the infamous words of my friend Edgar V....

"If you don't like Space....go somewhere else!"

but for Christ's sake please stop your pointless bashing and bitching and moaning....it's getting old:blah:

Originally posted by djoscarg

Is this the LP appreciation thread...or the "we are Edgar's buddies and we are pissed" thread?

or better yet....

or...

interesting that the Maze employees were some of the first to reply to this thread......always got their eye on LP!!

I SMELL HATERS!!!!

but for Christ's sake please stop your pointless bashing and bitching and moaning....it's getting old:blah:

werd its getting kinda pathetic already every day 5 posts about him or space or something else.

not for nothing all the bickering and shit talkin is not gonna make louis or space go away

if u dont like them just stfu

or better yet....

or...

I SMELL HATERS!!!!

I guess the "smell" is going around, huh?

This is what we're here for.....to say what we want to and have fun doing it. All in good spirits and fun. Eventhough we might mean what we say (and I know I do), we know life goes on. But while we're here, this is what we do.

Not everybody has to like it.

I'm gonna agree with og here. LP works hard with most of the rest of space staff and bringing us great events, reason why they still here today and the top club in the u.s. Yeah everybody will have a few complaints or things they want, but no reason to start a thread about lp and then bitch about him. As for all the people complaining about the lack of trance, instead of doing that support the nights that are coming up. You want people to book more acts from out of town, like cosmic gate, above and beyond, marco v support the ones coming to town now unlike when a few were coming before at space fridays when nobody showed up. This saturday avb is coming to town and now we have spundae doing a monthly night at opium once a month so you all better get your asses there and support that if you want more trance acts to come around. I know I'll be there.

Originally posted by themrs

I guess the "smell" is going around, huh?

This is what we're here for.....to say what we want to and have fun doing it. All in good spirits and fun. Eventhough we might mean what we say (and I know I do), we know life goes on. But while we're here, this is what we do.

Not everybody has to like it.

CORRECT!!

Now, you DJ's are what you are thanks to us, THE FANS.So you gotta hear us out.Know what we like and dislike.If nobody would go support you DJs @ the clubs or buy your music just where the FCUK do you think you will be?!The negative things you here from the fans is what makes you work harder so you can work on your weak spots. People BITCH cause of what happen to EDGAR @ SPACE for the reason that yes we are friends some closer than others,hes a KICK ASS DJ, and best thing of all hes a great person,so we can say what we want whenever we want.WHere Edgar goes he knows he has a good crowd following him that supports him 100%.He doesnt have to take shyt from nobody. LP can do whatever he wants I know he can careless about what people say about him,its all about the benjamins.BUT DONT FORGET THE FANS ARE WHERE THEY PUT YOU GUYS NOW!!

or better yet....

or...

I SMELL HATERS!!!!

HEY BUDDY, I REPLIED BUT I DIDNT CRITICIZE, SO STOP POINTING FINGERS AT THE DISGRUNTLED;)

AND IM THE ONLY MAZE EMPLOYEE THAT HAS REPLIED

SO THERE IS NO ONE HERE DRINKING THEIR HATERAID

;) ;)

or better yet....

or...

I SMELL HATERS!!!!

is someone feeling alittle sensitive for his employer? you know, i like me job too so i defend my co. when people come down on it.

i thanked him! in my own way...so what if i threw in a couple extra points. i kinda like 34 (sorry friends) but i've only been once cuz in the infamous word's of my friend too, Edgar V, "If you don't like Space, than go some where else?" the one time i was there you did a good job and than i had some more fun on the terrace but i haven't had the urge to go again. if our crying, bitching and moaning annoys you so much, why read? this is where we express ourselves. our clubbing experiences. some good, some bad but cp is the place we voice them.

i appreciate all of the fabulous music that i've heard at space!

how's that!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I put this thread up to bust LP's chops. The edgar V and trance posse took this thread over. It's not even funny anymore :(

What I was hoping for is that no one would respond to this thread.

damn hijackers!

:laugh: :laugh:

I put this thread up to bust LP's chops. The edgar V and trance posse took this thread over. It's not even funny anymore :(

damn hijackers!

Look what you've done now!!!! :rolleyes::laugh::D

damn hijackers!

& we were busting his chops too! give yourself more credit than that. it's still funny, bro! it's frick'n hilarious!