Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R Bar Thursday Review

figured about 30 -40 people would show we didnt have much to promote with. i pulled in around 9 and there was almost no room left in the parking lot. We werent far off from a packed house.

Even the bartenders were wasted. They were giving out mind erasers like it was water. had to give away 200 of them.

NJDIONSYSIS showed up holy mother of all mangeled . Christian completely tore the roof off the place. R bar is usually chill, just relax and have some drinks. Tongiht fists were pumping and people couldnt stop dancing. I think Chris said about 4 people asked him if he was going to be there every week and it was about time someone played something that incredible.

Big shots out to joey juice njdionsysis and kevin E steve S and roque daddy showin support up in that bitch.

only other comment. where the fuck did all those bangin women come from ????

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

figured about 30 -40 people would show we didnt have much to promote with. i pulled in around 9 and there was almost no room left in the parking lot. We werent far off from a packed house.

Even the bartenders were wasted. They were giving out mind erasers like it was water. had to give away 200 of them.

NJDIONSYSIS showed up holy mother of all mangeled . Christian completely tore the roof off the place. R bar is usually chill, just relax and have some drinks. Tongiht fists were pumping and people couldnt stop dancing. I think Chris said about 4 people asked him if he was going to be there every week and it was about time someone played something that incredible.

Big shots out to joey juice njdionsysis and kevin E steve S and roque daddy showin support up in that bitch.

only other comment. where the fuck did all those bangin women come from ????

:laugh: :laugh: Man oh Man your joking right 1st off the parking lot holds 10 cars tops. 2nd i drove by there after i dropped my boy off at 1am and it was dead so stop with the fucking BS. So he tore the roof off with all his ripped MP3s on cds must of been sick cause i heard him and he was terrible couldn't hold a beat. SIMPLY AMAZING only on CLUBPLANET. But thanks for the laugh before i go to bed, amusing.... you brought a smile to my face after a shitty night.