Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FU's

Originally posted by dancerbar

i got one, to my shore house, because it sucks and so do the people in it, HOLLA

oh and jar, I got off on Monday too, guess where i am planning on going, actually i'll just keep my mouth shut so there's no disappointment

Temptations is a part of life!

Originally posted by jarmenio

I have none, it's Friday and it's the weekend I look forward to all summer CLASSICS..... And NO work on Monday for me!

No work Monday for me either, none all week as a matter of fact! Can't wait to get away!!!! AND it's supposed to be sunny!

However I have one big fat FUCK YOU to cancer!!! :punch::bigfinge:

Originally posted by Kermzy

No work Monday for me either, none all week as a matter of fact! Can't wait to get away!!!! AND it's supposed to be sunny!

However I have one big fat FUCK YOU to cancer!!! :punch::bigfinge:

:isok:

:kiss2: I hope your prepared to get the biggest hug of your life on Saturday!! Can't wait to see you! Love you Sweetie!! :love:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

:isok:

:kiss2: I hope your prepared to get the biggest hug of your life on Saturday!! Can't wait to see you! Love you Sweetie!! :love:

:love:

I'm prepared, I need it :boohoo:! I apologize for my drunken actions now!!! Hehe!! Love you lots Twit! :)

i got one, to my shore house, because it sucks and so do the people in it, HOLLA

oh and jar, I got off on Monday too, guess where i am planning on going, actually i'll just keep my mouth shut so there's no disappointment

fu to you for being a feG

Youll be In Belmar. Stop Lyin to yoursefl!! heheh

actually i am really wondering why i even bothered getting this damn house, i cant go to djais, lol, not that i care anyway

Willies gettin to you huh!

his Gayness rubs off, watch out!