Bigtime!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stephanie74

Surf Club this sunday..yummy and yummier the Iron Bros and Sisters....

Bigtime how is your vitals this week???

Hey doing much better this week....Gotten alot of rest, diet is hardcore again, workouts been pretty sick.........Got the muscles full again, not feeling as fat, got a decent tan........ After how i looked last weekend it coudnt get much worse.........Work is a fucking zoo today ready to start slinky tossing early this weekend....Going to bed early tonight.....Took monday off so sunday is ON!!!!!!!!!How are you doing?

wanna watch me kick Bus's ass in the water again???

I am doing quite well....so yummy!!

Looking forward to Sunday..I want game face on in full effect!!!! no being a baby...we get a 1 way ticket to Mangledesh departing at 9 am that means pregame starts at 8 am then we start swallowing ingestibles and sitting down to the "Brakfast of Champions" not the Big Girl either.....

get it

got it

GGOD!!!!!!

xoxox tiggs c-ya sunday am.....

Ok a few thoughts...Sit down kids and start taking notes.....

#1. Sunnie Hunny is a must....The Big Girl is a sick breakfast and so "choice"...Yes?

#2. Angelo will be our waitor....so please treat our Jr. Iron Brother with respect....

#3. Ahhh the Beach where all good people turn Evil! Our girls gone wild....so hoyt and toyt! "Hey Bigtime...how bad do you want to .....my girlfriend"...Classic Line Bus.....!

#4. Bus you are in charge of the food....Bigtime deal with the "Focus" and I will be there for support!

HOLLLLLA!

otay stacked....sorry about the Sunny hunnie diss....but I am having the Breakfast of Champions like a true Iron Sister...

wanna fresh one?? to the ribs or the kidneys???

That line was hysterical that is my man.....gotta love him.....i do....he is silly....

we hang on sunday and show everyone how it is done!!!!

Originally posted by stephanie74

why do u want to know??? writing a book or something..cant ya think of anything else more appetizing to discuss???

no, I just thought that's what CP was for, to discuss music and such.

isn't it?

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

twiloguy,

You take this board a little too serious. They bring some entertainment to the board.

no no no, I totally get their "gig"...which is why I haven't gone on the offense or defense at all. (well, with the expection of my last post, which I apologize for :))

on the other hand....these people need to reeeelax, I'm just engaging them in conversation. I do think it's funny, which is why i continue to follow their posts and threads...but when I simply ask a question, "you're a fag" is not an acceptable reply.

although, it was funny.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

twiloguy,

You take this board a little too serious. They bring some entertainment to the board.

i agree....they help me get through work some days cuz it's too crazy at times & i need a laugh...

Twilo...if u wanna know about music, why don't you just start a thread of your own rather than goin on someone elses's & expecting them to give you attention...

Originally posted by erica127

i agree....they help me get through work some days cuz it's too crazy at times & i need a laugh...

Twilo...if u wanna know about music, why don't you just start a thread of your own rather than goin on someone elses's & expecting them to give you attention...

again.....

it was JUST a question. I merely was interested in the kind of music these people enjoy. That's all.

god forbid we get to know a little something about people....or is that just for when we're rolling at clubs?

hehehehe (I thought it was a good one)