Clubplanet Nightlife Community

last night my life ended

mrmiami

My fucking roommate has not been home is the last 4 months, has not been taking care of her dog that she brought home and left for me to take care of, and has not been home to pay rent or any of the bills!! Today is my last day to be in the appt. She has not come home at all to pack up her shit. I go to talk to the appt mgr at the begining of the month, she finds a release form that my roomate signed, so I sign it, had the locks changed, and have been packing up all her shit and my shit to put in storage. Well, yesterday I get a call from my appt mgr saying she came into the office to get a key but they would not give one to her and that my neighbor called saying my roomate had a locksmith breaking into my appt. So now I have to leave work. I get a call from the police on my way there, they said I can't hold her shit for ransome and that I have to give it back. So I tell them I'll be there in 20min. My roommate said she'll meet me at 4p so she can get her stuff out of my storage. I get home about 2p, go to unlock the door and cannot get in. The stupid bitch changed the locks so now I can't get into my own appt. I call her to find out where the fuck she is, she said, oh i can't make it. I told her I need the key to get into my appt since you changed the locks, she said what are you talking about I didn't change them. BIG FAT FUCKING LIAR!!! my neighbor saw everything that happend thru the peephole and even got the phone# of the locksmiths back. So now I have to wait 2 1/2 hrs for the lock smith to come back to charge me 25.00 to come out there and 20.00 to pick the lock. WTF, I get into my appt, my roomate left her wallet so I paid the locksmith with her money. Okay no big deal, Im in my appt now. I look around and her stuff that was in the appt. is still there, the dog is STILL there.

Now here is the fucked up part. I go onto my room, MY RECORDS are gone, my case, my needles..etc. I tried to call her, she wont return my calls. Tonight Im leaving for Myrtle Beach and I NEED my records to play. Almost 4yrs of collecting records gone, What I live for everyday gone. My dreams, gone.

I called the police, they said since I have her stuff I need to get intouch with her to give her stuff back and hopefully she'll return my stuff. If not then I can report it stolen, But my records can't be replaced, I don't even know what I had!

I don't even know how to feel right now, I want to kill her.

any suggestions?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmiami

My fucking roommate has not been home is the last 4 months, has not been taking care of her dog that she brought home and left for me to take care of, and has not been home to pay rent or any of the bills!! Today is my last day to be in the appt. She has not come home at all to pack up her shit. I go to talk to the appt mgr at the begining of the month, she finds a release form that my roomate signed, so I sign it, had the locks changed, and have been packing up all her shit and my shit to put in storage. Well, yesterday I get a call from my appt mgr saying she came into the office to get a key but they would not give one to her and that my neighbor called saying my roomate had a locksmith breaking into my appt. So now I have to leave work. I get a call from the police on my way there, they said I can't hold her shit for ransome and that I have to give it back. So I tell them I'll be there in 20min. My roommate said she'll meet me at 4p so she can get her stuff out of my storage. I get home about 2p, go to unlock the door and cannot get in. The stupid bitch changed the locks so now I can't get into my own appt. I call her to find out where the fuck she is, she said, oh i can't make it. I told her I need the key to get into my appt since you changed the locks, she said what are you talking about I didn't change them. BIG FAT FUCKING LIAR!!! my neighbor saw everything that happend thru the peephole and even got the phone# of the locksmiths back. So now I have to wait 2 1/2 hrs for the lock smith to come back to charge me 25.00 to come out there and 20.00 to pick the lock. WTF, I get into my appt, my roomate left her wallet so I paid the locksmith with her money. Okay no big deal, Im in my appt now. I look around and her stuff that was in the appt. is still there, the dog is STILL there.

Now here is the fucked up part. I go onto my room, MY RECORDS are gone, my case, my needles..etc. I tried to call her, she wont return my calls. Tonight Im leaving for Myrtle Beach and I NEED my records to play. Almost 4yrs of collecting records gone, What I live for everyday gone. My dreams, gone.

I called the police, they said since I have her stuff I need to get intouch with her to give her stuff back and hopefully she'll return my stuff. If not then I can report it stolen, But my records can't be replaced, I don't even know what I had!

I don't even know how to feel right now, I want to kill her.

any suggestions?

Man I feel for ya! If theres anything I can do, please let me know. By the way, if she stole your stuff can't they arrest her or something? Does she have some sort of drug problem? WTF? And where did you meet this chick?

Now, this is really fucked up...you are obviously dealing with one mean spirited bitch there...who's obviously out to fuck your life up.

I say you figure a way to get your records back in a seudo-friendly-fashion and then fuck her shit up...I mean, cut her clothes into pieces no larger than nickels...turn the tide your way...clean that karma brother, this bitch has been sent into your life for a reason...there's always something to be learned from every human experience.

peace

FUNKETEER

Originally posted by funketeer

Now, this is really fucked up...you are obviously dealing with one mean spirited bitch there...who's obviously out to fuck your life up.

I say you figure a way to get your records back in a seudo-friendly-fashion and then fuck her shit up...I mean, cut her clothes into pieces no larger than nickels...turn the tide your way...clean that karma brother, this bitch has been sent into your life for a reason...there's always something to be learned from every human experience.

peace

FUNKETEER

All very good suggestions.

Well I have a very EVIL streak about me and only because I learned from the BEST and you know who you are!!

So if you need help in trying to come up with some ideas on how to get her back BADDDDD please let me know.

Originally posted by tricksy

Well I have a very EVIL streak about me and only because I learned from the BEST and you know who you are!!

So if you need help in trying to come up with some ideas on how to get her back BADDDDD please let me know.

How kind of you to offer your sevices.....definately PM her on this one.

Your avatar is so cute!

I met this chick about a yr ago when I moved down here. I moved down here with a friend of mine and then he decided to move back home and I had to find a new place to live in 3 days and she was my only option.

I def need to get my shit back and funk, your way seem most logical.

then tricksy, I'll def have to get with you on some ways to get back at her. Some of her stuff has already been tossed in the dumpster after I found out she stole my records

thanks for all your comments!!! ;)

Personally, I'd work on getting my records back, then leave. There's no point on doing crazy shit back to her... There's an old saying, what goes around, comes around. You could be in a whirl-wind of bad karma.

I'd get my shit and get the f*ck out dude.

:eek:

see the thing is, I have everything of hers. Its all in storage, Today was my last day to be out of the appt.

I've called her, I've tried to be civil, I told her she can have everyting back, I just want my records, I don't know where she's staying, she's been gone for the last 4 months.

Originally posted by mrmiami

see the thing is, I have everything of hers. Its all in storage, Today was my last day to be out of the appt.

I've called her, I've tried to be civil, I told her she can have everyting back, I just want my records, I don't know where she's staying, she's been gone for the last 4 months.

Do you know anyone who knows her? Maybe they can hook it up as to where she's at.