Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club wars ...

vipnerd

Who had that f***ing phrase in his sig a while ago? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Good luck to Crobar ...

Kenny ... remember Opium's venture in dt? :blank:

Start locking up your Sashas ... Digweed's ... Coxs ... Timos ... etc ... I smell lots of new residencies at Space 34 ...

And nothing can compete with 34s terrace ... except deep house in the patio of the old Space ...

This means we all win as clubbers ... who will win the so called club war? :eek:

:hat:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andrewthomas

noone will win the club war it will hurt us all in the long run

also

no offense but ur sig is a bit hugeee

i gotta scroll down like 5 min just to get to the bottom lol

I think we will win us clubbers ... because the only way the Crobar dt can hurt Space is by locking up talent themselves ... something that wouldn't had happened ...

Now ... remember last time you were around 34th street in NYC? ... all those stores floating around? ... Well ... they get some business ... but the real destination will always be Macy's ... is not only size ... it is called SENIORITY ...

The opening of more clubs in dt will benefit Space ... you will hear alot more Spanish in dt as well :D ... you know where the clubbers will come ...

It also means the certain death of some "club" in Sobe :( ... and it won't be Level ... :blank:

PS: Sig will change tomorrow ... :D

You are somewhat right it. Seniority has a lot to do with it but when you have a dumb fuck (that his head has become so over inflated that its about to burst) running a club, it tends to get a little sticky. Eventually the bubble will burst. He will wonder what the hell happened. He doesn't realize that he is standing so far up his pedestal that he had nowhere else to go but down!!!!

Originally posted by tricksy

You are somewhat right it. Seniority has a lot to do with it but when you have a dumb fuck (that his head has become so over inflated that its about to burst) running a club, it tends to get a little sticky. Eventually the bubble will burst. He will wonder what the hell happened. He doesn't realize that he is standing so far up his pedestal that he had nowhere else to go but down!!!!

I think that you should never underestimate LP ... you get the best out of a smart businssman when he's under pressure ...

He doesn't realize that he is standing so far up his pedestal that he had nowhere else to go but down!!!!

"What goes up must come down. Spinning wheel. Round and around... Ride the painted pony let the spinning wheel turn"

You might be right. But DON't you underestimate the little guy either.

See the masses get tired of dictatorships and eventually they rally !

Never will underestimate Crobar ... it USED to be my fav club ever since it opened ... and they are not little in my books ...

There is a club owner in LA ... his strategy is simple ...

i) Close one club for remodeling ...

ii) Open the latest remodeled club with a new name/new fuzz ...

iii) Ride the long running club 'til you need to close it to remodel ...

He uses a cycle ... one newly opened ... one peaking ... one remodeling ...

I would say Crobar Sobe will be renamed/remodeled ... it will attract people regardless because of location ...

Oh ... and keep Cedric in that club ... he didn't do much in dt anyways ... :D

Originally posted by tranzwhore

what does he hve a PhD in clubbing?

I plead guilty by ignorance ... don't know ...

But in life ... experience gives you as much hedge as education ...

And electronic music clubs are an imperfect market ... you have a limited amount of talent which can drag people ... and if it is locked ... ;)

Btw ... clubbing in Sobe will not die ... it will be exclusive ... especially if you are an English speaking clubber :tongue:

I guess I am misunderstood. I did not mean that VIP nerd thinks that he is the shit. I meant to say that VIP nerd thinks LP is the shit. Whatever the case maybe like I stated previously everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Also, my intent was not to say that Crobar is small by any stretch. I guess I have to be careful what I say cause things are taken LITERALLY.

I guess I am misunderstood. I did not mean that VIP nerd thinks that he is the shit. I meant to say that VIP nerd thinks LP is the shit. Whatever the case maybe like I stated previously everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Also, my intent was not to say that Crobar is small by any stretch. I guess I have to be careful what I say cause things are taken LITERALLY.

Don't be afraid of CP! :tongue:

oh yeah. it gets pretty nasty round here!

We are all kidding around -----:> Welcome to Miami CP:tongue:

You are right, we are all entitled to our opinions... you included;)

I do not fear CP. If I did I would not be posting being a newcomer and all. I have a big mouth and I'm very opinionated.

I don't really give a shit if you like or don't like my comments, bottom line I say what I feel!