Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat. 19th, best club or party to go to?

conchman

Coming into town on the 19th, looking to go to a great club or party with well known DJ spinning house or trance. Where should I go? Last time I was here went to Crobar, that was cool. Something like that. What about Bed, Rain, Nerve, Maze, whats going on there Sat. 19th?

Originally posted by conchman

Coming into town on the 19th, looking to go to a great club or party with well known DJ spinning house or trance. Where should I go? Last time I was here went to Crobar, that was cool. Something like that. What about Bed, Rain, Nerve, Maze, whats going on there Sat. 19th?

with a name like conchman sounds like your coming up from the keys or something

Tranzwhore,

Good guess

I am from the Bahamas (but born in Germany) and currently live in the Dominican Republic. Will be in Miami for a few days for business and pleasure.

Music - I like trance a la AVB, Tiesto, Micro but leaning more and more towards some house - Deep Dish/Saed & Palash/Lawler

Just saw Acosta in Santo Domingo a few weeks ago but had to leave early, was a little dissapointed, the beginning of his set was kinda lame but he started really late when club was fading out - not sure how it was there later.

Still might check him out at Maze, club sounds interesting.

So psyched to go to club and not hear Merengue or Bachata, that shit driving me insane!

Thanks for the info!

Tranzwhore,

Good guess

I am from the Bahamas (but born in Germany) and currently live in the Dominican Republic. Will be in Miami for a few days for business and pleasure.

Music - I like trance a la AVB, Tiesto, Micro but leaning more and more towards some house - Deep Dish/Saed & Palash/Lawler

Just saw Acosta in Santo Domingo a few weeks ago but had to leave early, was a little dissapointed, the beginning of his set was kinda lame but he started really late when club was fading out - not sure how it was there later.

Still might check him out at Maze, club sounds interesting.

So psyched to go to club and not hear Merengue or Bachata, that shit driving me insane!

Thanks for the info!

will you be in town on friday the 18th? cuz i think Edgar V is gonna be at Crobar that nite & I'm sure you'd love his set!

but he'll be in DR during Labor Day! hav fun while you're here!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

will you be in town on friday the 18th? cuz i think Edgar V is gonna be at Crobar that nite & I'm sure you'd love his set!

but he'll be in DR during Labor Day! hav fun while you're here!

the gig at Crobar is friday 15th.

Next saturday I'm going to Glow for Paul+Edgar :P omfg.... I cannot wait. *needs his PvD FIX so badly* :D :D :D :D :D

Friday the 15th?????? Are you all talking about July? I guess you all are thinking August or I have the wrong friggin calendar? LOL ..why do I hear the theme of the twilight zone in the background......gonna sleep on this....

Friday the 15th?????? Are you all talking about July? I guess you all are thinking August or I have the wrong friggin calendar? LOL ..why do I hear the theme of the twilight zone in the background......gonna sleep on this....

so what month is it july or august?