Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seaside Heights...

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

I believe he meant the civil rights act...

1964: Racial equality underscored

"All persons within the jurisdiction of the United States shall have the same right in every State and Territory to make and enforce contracts, to sue, be parties, give evidence, and to the full and equal benefit of all laws and proceedings for the security of persons and property as is enjoyed by white citizens ... "

- Civil Rights Act

wow, I'm fucked up - otherwise I woulda never bothered digging that up :D

it surely would be covered under freedom of speach in the constitution.

from a business point of view if the ppl who attend hiphop oriented parties tend to cause "trouble" and the liability is greater than the revenues generated from these ppl, one would be a fool to continue conducting business in this fashion... i know i owned a club, and i played both house and hiphop and the house portion constantly created problems, either drugs, fights or etc, and hardly generated revenue then i would cease catering to the house crowd... is this foolish or does it make sense???

Who gives a shit, what they choose to do.. seaside heights will only and ever be what it is, jersey headz.. it's not about the music, or the clubs, or whatever is down the shore playing on the speakers. it's about who ever wants to go down the shore.. if the mayor, or town , or who ever the fuck have a problem with the people coming down to certain venues then maybe they should look once more at the towns, profits this year, or any year for that matter.. un belivable, a place which makes it's money on people and headz down the shore is complaining about people even certain people being down the shore.. why not put those rent a cops on the entrance to seaside heights, and stop all the races.. that whould work better.. wouldn't it.. mr mayor.. duhh

if a seaside club was to have a hip-hop night run by the right people they would make a killing......it would be the biggest thing down there.....you need the right people and the right dj......if you were to put kosta and demitri (deko/abyss) with dj unique at any club down there, with the right doorman to keep out the thugs and control the girl to guy ratio, they will laugh there way to the bank (no doubt)!

From someone who's close with the police chief, it isn't a law, but the suggestion to not play hip-hop should be taken very seriously.

How easy it would be to re-write local ordinances that would prevent all establishments from remaining open til 4 AM while serving til 3...it would only take the presence of 6 state tropper units at a brawl involving hip-hop clientele to limit their hours.