Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>PUSH ME...& Then just TOUCH ME....

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

So I can get my.... Satisfaction

:D

ya thats my grls song, we luved it till it became the fist pumpin anthem, my friend was diving n played on my answering machoine only to screamm , " NOOOOO, ITS THE GUIDO ANTHEM OF THE SUMMER", we don't let ktu get to us though btw what happen to that station, it was good when i was 14, what happened????

ya thats my grls song, we luved it till it became the fist pumpin anthem, my friend was diving n played on my answering machoine only to screamm , " NOOOOO, ITS THE GUIDO ANTHEM OF THE SUMMER", we don't let ktu get to us though btw what happen to that station, it was good when i was 14, what happened????

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

one time is enough...:blown:

Originally posted by glowball

Go Steal another name sweetie "glow" is basicly mine i am the proud owner of the word "GLOW" on this site sorry

glowball

ok...Im gonna go talk to Dave now & see if he could change my username to something else....

NOT :D;):D