Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MAZE last night(Sheldon + Ralp)

happyface

First off all im still LMAO @ my bro thats drunk outta of his mind!!! :laugh: :laugh: He probably had 4 drinks the most and was totally fucked up!!! Man too funny,had too baby sit his ass he couldnt stand up by himself,Sobeton wont let me lie,right Tony?

Now to MAZE,great night first things first BIG THANKS TO NELSON @ THE DOOR(like always) and to EDDY G for Ralphs CD which I haven herd yet will do first thing I get laters and also for the table in VIP and the bottle very much appriciated THANK YOU.As for the music it was great Ralph was rippin shyt up with some dark house really good stuff.Evevryone was having a great time Ralph was on target one of the best sets too me Ive herd him spin @ MAZE and I know he can do alot better,so imagine.Then steps up Sheldon R also with some great beats,first time hearing him spin and liked what I herd wish I couldve stayed longer but as to now I have to work in a few hours I doubt it that I will wake up but hey,FUCK IT.It was worth the night out,great music beautiful people out having a good time and having fun with friends in VIP. Cant ask for anything else.Oh yeah and the CD.Step over to Lime BAR for a bit and it was going off have no idea who the fcuk that was but sure was doing a great job.Had the place going crazy.Around 3 am decide to leave for the reason that I have to work in a few hours go ahead and drop off Sobeton @ Crobar while @ the same time my bro drunk as fcuk getting down and wanting to go with TOny lmao had to drag his ass back into the car and drive away as fast as I can lmao.If it wasnt bad enough I had him call me party pooper all the way home cause I didnt let him stay @ Crobar lmmfao I swear that was some funny ass shyt.Wish I had a camcorder to film all this shyt.But had a great time @ MAZE tonight/last night whatever and ready for round 2 for EDGARV!!!!!!

Great hanging with the CP mafia as always,Sobeton,AndrewThomas,Koky,The HOGSTER,Lola,Mursa,EZ POLO(is that it?) and the rest of the folks which right now I cant remember.And right now jammin to Edgar's set on 93.1fm getting ready for tonight yeeeeahhhh boooooooooooy!!goodnight.:hoparound

Ralph Falcon was teasing it up , most definetly . This night was definetly the "appetizer" for tommorows "entree & dessert " with Edgar V ,once again at Maze .

Thank Eddy for the hospitality , and nice meet you Happyface ......Get your dancing shoes ready ! :D

BIg up's to EG for the vodka.

an nelson @ the door

Holly shit I can't recall most of the night.:beer: :beer:

Fist the $2 you call it and then a free bottle. I might have been drunker than koky.

:laugh:

First of all no new booth but after looking at it last week I knew it would not be done.:idea:

RF was deff. on point last night as always.:D nasty house

:D

Sheldon was going off from what I remember.

lots of hotties up in the hizzouse but never got crowded.

It was great hanging with B-side, koky (drunk), happyface, lora, AT, dui, and every one else.

Thanks for the CD EG I heard 20 min. of it in the car and it rocks

Originally posted by happyface

First off all im still LMAO @ my bro thats drunk outta of his mind!!! :laugh: :laugh: He probably had 4 drinks the most and was totally fucked up!!! Man too funny,had too baby sit his ass he couldnt stand up by himself,Sobeton wont let me lie,right Tony?

Now to MAZE,great night first things first BIG THANKS TO NELSON @ THE DOOR(like always) and to EDDY G for Ralphs CD which I haven herd yet will do first thing I get laters and also for the table in VIP and the bottle very much appriciated THANK YOU.As for the music it was great Ralph was rippin shyt up with some dark house really good stuff.Evevryone was having a great time Ralph was on target one of the best sets too me Ive herd him spin @ MAZE and I know he can do alot better,so imagine.Then steps up Sheldon R also with some great beats,first time hearing him spin and liked what I herd wish I couldve stayed longer but as to now I have to work in a few hours I doubt it that I will wake up but hey,FUCK IT.It was worth the night out,great music beautiful people out having a good time and having fun with friends in VIP. Cant ask for anything else.Oh yeah and the CD.Step over to Lime BAR for a bit and it was going off have no idea who the fcuk that was but sure was doing a great job.Had the place going crazy.Around 3 am decide to leave for the reason that I have to work in a few hours go ahead and drop off Sobeton @ Crobar while @ the same time my bro drunk as fcuk getting down and wanting to go with TOny lmao had to drag his ass back into the car and drive away as fast as I can lmao.If it wasnt bad enough I had him call me party pooper all the way home cause I didnt let him stay @ Crobar lmmfao I swear that was some funny ass shyt.Wish I had a camcorder to film all this shyt.But had a great time @ MAZE tonight/last night whatever and ready for round 2 for EDGARV!!!!!!

Great hanging with the CP mafia as always,Sobeton,AndrewThomas,Koky,The HOGSTER,Lola,Mursa,EZ POLO(is that it?) and the rest of the folks which right now I cant remember.And right now jammin to Edgar's set on 93.1fm getting ready for tonight yeeeeahhhh boooooooooooy!!goodnight.:hoparound

trust me ... i wasnt drunk ... i was just fakin it ... :D :D no but yeah i was gone !!!& 4 drinks my ass ... after the reegular drinks i had eddie came out with that huge bottle of whatever it was :eek: :eek: i think theres a conspiracy to try n kill me .. & i think eddy is in on it .. :laugh: :laugh: btw .. thanx eddy .. that was kool as hell :aright: :aright: :aright:

OMG! WHAT A NIGHT!!! :D First and foremost, thanks to Eddy for everything - the CD and the huge-ass bottle of Vodka! YOU ARE THE MAN!!

NELSON;) Hookin' it up at the door - thanks:D

RALPH FALCON was on point last night... I dig his sounds - the man is a great DJ. My first time hearing him spin actually!:eek:

SHELDON ROMERO!!!!!!!!!!! Was everything that I expected.... So awesome to meet you and hang with you... the music was great - had me dancing all-nite long.... all of our CP crew were groovin' in the vip - and on the dancefloor (B-Side;) )

Big how ya doin's to the crew - hogster and dui ---> great seeing you punk!! And my boy Koky - you hot motha fucka had the ladies all over you - work it baby;) HappyFace and Sobeton - AndrewThomas (by the way, I used to work with Kevins sister Leah!!! I thought he looked familiar!) Shadowz (I still owe you a drink:cool: ) DjDekan & B-SIDE - great to see you baby - glad to hear you are in town for a whole month (wow!)!!! Also nice to meet Eddys friend Frankie.... If I missed anyone, sorry... I had a blast with all you cats!!

Guyman - I missed you :( Wish you and Mrs. G could have made it....but that's okay, I'll see ya soon anyways;) And Saleen - you missed it biiaaatch!!!!

BRING BACK SHELDON ROMERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Lola:tongue:

Well it was a good friday night as usual. Ralph was just rippin' shit up as usual. What a Dj. And as for Sheldon Romero, I though he was alright...plus some of his buildups took forever. But still enjoyed the tunes. It was good seeing the CPers and it was nice meeting sobeton. By the way happyface, its ECPolo:D Once again, thanx Eddy for the hospitality and for the CD. And as always, Nelson is always on point at the door. No Jessica this week:( See everyone @ Maze again 2night and as always every Friday with RF. :D

another night of badass beats and chaos at Maze. Ralph started things out by throwing down some phat beats. Sheldon followed things up with some nice underground sounding house beats. I missed Sheldon during WMC, so it was definitely a pleasure to finally hear him live. he is also one kewl kat. :cool: Maze was not as packed, as I thought it would be. :( however I hope this does not, deter them from bringing in; DJ’s who are not yet household names. ;)

once again major props to Eddy and Nelson, who are just great host. big thanks to Eddy for the Rain… :D a big how you doing to the CP folks, and their friends who made the night that much more fun.

p.s. Koky you where in rare form my brother.

:eek::laugh: