Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smoking ban poll...for NYC non smokers only please!

If a non-eating establishment has enough ventilation, would u mind people smoking?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. If a non-eating establishment has enough ventilation, would u mind people smoking?

• Yes
    • No

With all the complaints about the situation in NYC these days, figured it was till to poll the people this law was supposed to help - non-smokers like ourselves! Depending on the results, we might even send this poll to someone who can make a difference in the law. :idea:

Don't know how many people feel the same as us. All the times when we go clubbing, the main problem isn't people smoking, it's when THE CLUB/ESTABLISHMENT doesn't have enough ventilation so that it feels as though you're being suffocated (and from what we hear, many SMOKERS feel the same). For us, smokers are not a problem...if they like smoking (and by doing so puts them in a better frame of mind for partying) more power to them. The only time there's a real problem is if someone is plain ignorant (talking to you while at the same time blowing smoke in your face) or, as stated above, the club doesn't have enough ventilation.

Places where food is served though, we have to agree with the law. Inhaling smoke fumes while we eat is simply no fun. If there is no restaurant service though... it's all good. So what do you think NYC?

Only NYC people please... same one being posted in the Jersey section to get their views. Thank you for your time!

HSP

Clubber party spots, club pics/clothes/employment at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

haha yea sig is def funny...

im a non smoker and i think its really unfair that people arent allowed to smoke in restaurants and bars... even though i dont smoke, i dont mind smokers unless they are viciously obnoxious and blow the smoke on everyone...

Originally posted by liqidtouch

:laugh: hotspot ur funny

and this is a good one

did u post it on MMR yet?

he he he! Glad u appreciate it! Please don't spank me... what is MMR:confused: Am I gonna appear really clued out because I don't know what it is???

HSP

PS Check out the next post about our adventures in the city last night....you'll never believe!!

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

Please don't spank me... what is MMR:confused: Am I gonna appear really clued out because I don't know what it is???

HSP

WHAAAAT!

its only the bestest boldest

hotttest music havingest- triumphant djs spinning online with talent local and some abroad with the latest DROPPIN BOMBS styleeeees

MMR is METRO MIX RADIO

metromixradio.com baby!!!!

click my face in my sig

Originally posted by liqidtouch

u comming to tonys show this tuesday? ill be there CHILLIN BRRRROKIE

sorry- its a spanish expression (brokie)

ooohhhh! Meet up with the Almighty Liqidtouch....might have to pass through for a bit! Prob know by Tues afternoon... will let u and Tee know.

HSP