Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The jealous type

shroomy

OK, this weekend I’m at a club heading towards the restroom. This cute girl walks by dressed nice (and sexy) so of course I take it in, we make a little eye contact and a smile as I pass, and that’s it nothing else.

Of course right behind her is her boyfriend and he actually stops me and says, “What the fuck are you looking at?â€

Being a total smart ass, I say “your soon to be ex-girlfriendâ€

He says something totally guido that I didn’t totally catch about being lucky we are not outside blah blah blah….

Of course his g/f is now right there looking worried, so I decide to be magnanimous and say loud enough for her to hear “Listen, if guys looking at your girl pisses you off, you better find an uglier girlfriendâ€

She lights up, I ignore him and go to the bathroom.

For the remainder of the night, I get glares from him across the room, you would have thought I killed his father or something.

Now on to the question…

What the fuck is the big deal about someone else looking at your woman? I mean damn, everyone is dressed up to be looked at, your at a fucking club, and I was doing nothing more than admiring the view (which was even reciprocated) like you would a nice car or sunset. I have always been happy when guys checkout who I am with. It is affirmation that she is indeed cute and yep, she is with me. Why do so many guys wig out? Are they that insecure that that they are afraid of a glance or what? WTF, I just don’t get it.

Hell, I see that shit all the time. I personally think guys who act out like that have had some xperience with their girlfriends checking other guys out like she's looking out for the next big thing. So, they just wanna take out their frustrations on the poor sucka who catches his girls' eye. It doesnt help things abit if he's loaded to the gills.

Just dont get into a fight with some dude about a girl you havent had the opportunity to tag, def not worth the stitches and speech therapy that comes with an all-out brawl. walk away !!:D

i love when guys check out my gf...makes me feel oh so good..

the prob. is that the kinda dudes who wana thump if u check their girl out are the most insecure fucks on the planet...napoleon complex..lil dick syndrome...lack of self esteem...distorted self image...it could be any or a combination of all of those which contribute to their awkward behavior.

ive personally never had a run in with someone cause i was lookin @ their girl..and im not the most indescrete person in the world...but i cant say i would act accordingly if it happened..my big mouth would get the best of me

Originally posted by shroomy

OK, this weekend I’m at a club heading towards the restroom. This cute girl walks by dressed nice (and sexy) so of course I take it in, we make a little eye contact and a smile as I pass, and that’s it nothing else.

Of course right behind her is her boyfriend and he actually stops me and says, “What the fuck are you looking at?â€

He says something totally guido that I didn’t totally catch about being lucky we are not outside blah blah blah….

Of course his g/f is now right there looking worried, so I decide to be magnanimous and say loud enough for her to hear “Listen, if guys looking at your girl pisses you off, you better find an uglier girlfriendâ€

For the remainder of the night, I get glares from him across the room, you would have thought I killed his father or something.

Now on to the question…

What the fuck is the big deal about someone else looking at your woman? I mean damn, everyone is dressed up to be looked at, your at a fucking club, and I was doing nothing more than admiring the view (which was even reciprocated) like you would a nice car or sunset. I have always been happy when guys checkout who I am with. It is affirmation that she is indeed cute and yep, she is with me. Why do so many guys wig out? Are they that insecure that that they are afraid of a glance or what? WTF, I just don’t get it.

(btw clever retort) i never understood that... or if someone blows up when you kick it to their girl before you get there or didnt know she was taken, a simple im sorry and drop it... wtf... or like when ppl "hook up" their cars with rims, and kits and etc and then when ppl stare at them in their car they yell out wtf you lookin at... lol why??? insecurity is bitch... some ppl should just accept themselves and let life take its course shiiiiiiiiiit~!

Originally posted by shroomy

Now on to the question…

he was being tough in front of his gal ...................... 1 time i left a place and a dude with his girl started bugging out on this one guy for no reason... blh blah blah after he keeps talking shit the innocent bystander getting yelled at [not really so innocent] takes out a knife pop pop and the "tough guy" is laying there bleeding

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

I don't think it matters where you are, club or not, you just don't do things like that. It's disrespectful. It sounds like you're being a little biased too cause he was a guido?

He wasn't a guido btw, he just said guido things. If he had been a guido, I really would have been a dick.

And its not like I was trying to pick her up, ogling her, or even knew she was with another guy until he said something. It was just a passing glance that happens between guys and girls 100 times a day.

The worst is, like shroomy's experience, when the guy is following the girl like 4-5 steps behind her, just to scope out who is checking out his girl. I can't stand that-- it's like they're inviting guys to make a comment on their girl :rolleyes:

It's totally overboard how that guy reacted. If a girl is dressed attractive and got it goin on, guys shouldn't be surprised for a little acknowledgement

Ooogling and making comments is one thing. But just checkin her out is another :blank:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

the prob. is that the kinda dudes who wana thump if u check their girl out are the most insecure fucks on the planet...napoleon complex..lil dick syndrome...lack of self esteem...distorted self image...it could be any or a combination of all of those which contribute to their awkward behavior.

Absolutely... my ex was like that. Yet he had no qualms checking out women in a manner he would have deemed inappropriate if someone else was looking at me in the same way. :mad: :mad:

I like it when I see other women checking out my man- I know he's hot, what, other people aren't going to see it too?? And he ain't going home with nobody but me... so really, who gives a fuck???