• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

:lame::ghey::jerkoff:

Disney 34 sucks............

2 hours till OG hits the decks at Surf Club... Sneakers, shoes, and barefeet are all permitted.........

catch yas on the flip side, i'm audi 5 thousand.........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by andrewthomas

yea and i was at maze and crobar with the exact same attire before i went to space

At when are you and the rest of the board gonna realize that though space has great talent, it however doesn't treat you as well as other venues do. In my old age, i'm willing to give up seing that talent for lesser known or not as branded talent to be treated right........

Originally posted by saleen351

At when are you and the rest of the board gonna realize that though space has great talent, it however doesn't treat you as well as other venues do. In my old age, i'm willing to give up seing that talent for lesser known or not as branded talent to be treated right........

old age ?? wtf ?? how old are you ? 50 ?? :laugh: :laugh: im older than you so shut the fuck up !!:laugh: :laugh:

ur like the rodney dangefield of 34..u get no respect!

& why the hell is so difficult for you guys to dress it up every now and then? Jeans & sneakers...you wear that all day long so try to get spruced up once in a blue moon!

Guest saleen351

hey i'm 26 which is old for clubbing standards...

and i never have an issue, i don't even wear jeans, heck, i don't even own a pair of jeans...

but AT has his style, and nothing wrong with it at space....

i could see some other clubs, but space is suppose to be underground, NOT GQ

Originally posted by tranzwhore

& why the hell is so difficult for you guys to dress it up every now and then? Jeans & sneakers...you wear that all day long so try to get spruced up once in a blue moon!

fuck that..how can u dance wit shoes on..:confused:

TW IM SORRY BABY BUT IM GONNA HAVE TO DISAGREE HERE WITH YA... WE NEED TO GO COMFORTABLE SO WE CAN DANCE... NOT TRASHY EITHER BUT COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO DANCE IN .. THATS ALL ... PLEASE DONT KILL ME NOW :shake: :shake: :shake:

:laugh: :laugh:

1st off typical broad reply, dangerfield is awsome

i wanna see you do a triple lundie

secondly who wants to dress up and why

its a club right so u like to dance in high heals and stiletos?

you like ur feet hurting?

u like the seems of ur slacks riding up ur ass crack?

no sorry not i wanna be comfortable

besides why wear anything nice its just gonna get ruined

espacially at space

that patio floor is the worst

ALWAYS MUDDY

NOTHING BUT BLACK WATER ALL OVER THE FLOOR ,THAT SHIT IS LIKE TAR IT WONT COME OUT

i could see some other clubs, but space is supposed to be underground, NOT GQ

space is supposed to be underground? since when?

everyone says space is too commercial, too hollywood.

i think 34 is def more up scale than the old space.

i like to see a guy looking good not like everyday wear!

space is supposed to be underground? since when?

everyone says space is too commercial, too hollywood.

i think 34 is def more up scale than the old space.

i like to see a guy looking good not like everyday wear!

go to nikkis or mynt or crobar then if u anna go see guys all nice

everyones on drugs anyway at space so why does dress code matter if ur face still looks like a wreck

Cram it.

You just don't get it, do you?

why go to these places ... they're lounges...i wanna club.

and who said anything about drugs?

you dress how you want to...i'm just stating my own personal preference. when i go out clubbing with my fiance, i like when he gets a little dressed up. and he has a gorgeous face even when he's managled.

why go to these places ... they're lounges...i wanna club.

and who said anything about drugs?

you dress how you want to...i'm just stating my own personal preference. when i go out clubbing with my fiance, i like when he gets a little dressed up. and he has a gorgeous face even when he's managled.

exactly our freggin point

u dress up for lounges NOT clubs

jesus christ

clubs = drugs

lounges = booze

and it dont matter cause noone looks good at 7 am at space anyway

every see the people all cracked out ratty looking

and thier cloths are all black

the bottom of thier pants and shoes are wreckedddddddd

thats why u dont dress up

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Not even in Orlando do people wear sneakers to clubs, and we get stuck with a shitty tourist crowd half the time. I know you're looking for comfort, but where do u draw the line? Are adiddas pants next? Space 34 has managed to up its reputation with the female crowd and I'm sure the improved dress code has something to do with it.

what does cram it mean?

and I guess I don't get it.

try dancing for hours in heels and see how you feel?

Cram it means settle down.

As a girl, you don't have to wear heels and a dress to go to Space 34. Most girls I know that go to Space 34, they go in what they regard as very comfortable clothing, which is still good enough to satisfy Stefan at the door...I'm not a fashion expert, but the best description I can come up with is, nice girly pants, one of those frilly girl shirts, and a pair of girl shoes.

Instead of whining that guys should dress up, why don't you try dressing down? Besides, you're engaged, so you don't have to dress nice to impress the guys anymore. I'm sure your fiance will think you look fine either way :cool:

Originally posted by picottofan

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Not even in Orlando do people wear sneakers to clubs, and we get stuck with a shitty tourist crowd half the time. I know you're looking for comfort, but where do u draw the line? Are adiddas pants next? Space 34 has managed to up its reputation with the female crowd and I'm sure the improved dress code has something to do with it.

Different communities...Orlando is a fucking joke, so of course they're gonna enforce dress codes to try and be hip...what the CP community is getting at is that Space 34 isn't the sort of club that should have a South Beach dresscode. The club is a music-oriented venue after all.

i was up at icon on wednesday and they didnt care what I was wearing but I don't think anyone there was dressed so horribly that they would care.

my 84 rod laver adidas are comfy dancing shoes so thats what I go out in. :)