Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andrewthomas

THEN WHY IS HE AT SF

U THINK THEY HAVE A HIP HOP ROOM?

UR WRONG

EVERYONE IN NY GOES TO SF AND KNOW THEY ONLY GONNA HEAR THE BEST DANCE MUSIC

SF ----> Best Dance Music:laugh:

As much as I love you AT, I have to disagree.......... I heard JP down here and he was horrid........... but maybe it was an off night:rolleyes:

Cracktory ------> all the guys are shirtless meatheads... It's like Crobar on a Sunday nite:eek: Yeah but it's all about the drugs, er I mean Music:blown:

Originally posted by lolahotass

SF ----> Best Dance Music:laugh:

As much as I love you AT, I have to disagree.......... I heard JP down here and he was horrid........... but maybe it was an off night:rolleyes:

Cracktory ------> all the guys are shirtless meatheads... It's like Crobar on a Sunday nite:eek: Yeah but it's all about the drugs, er I mean Music:blown:

who u kidding u love crobar sundays

u love sf with shirtless guys who are straight and not gay its a girls wet dream

and u must not have heard theJP i know cause he always rips it in miami

who u kidding u love crobar sundays

u love sf with shirtless guys who are straight and not gay its a girls wet dream

and u must not have heard theJP i know cause he always rips it in miami

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE SUNDAYS AT CROBAR.......

Shirtless gay dudes turn me on;)

Actually, the music is fantastic when Victor Calderone or Able work the decks at Cro on Sundays.......hell yeah!!

JP opened Level and I was there...............He was horrid. The worst music I ever heard in my life. HE sucked so bad, I would have rather heard cheesy trance than that. THANK GOD FOR LAZARO LEON in the Red Room...... I mean (no offense) but there was like 10 people in the main room for JP. It was announced the next week that JP's contract with Level was broken.........

Hey, man to each their own.........you think JP is the shit......good for you........ I heard him once and he was bad... and when I got to NYC I only went to Limelight and Twilo...........

word..............:eek:

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE SUNDAYS AT CROBAR.......

Shirtless gay dudes turn me on;)

Actually, the music is fantastic when Victor Calderone or Able work the decks at Cro on Sundays.......hell yeah!!

JP opened Level and I was there...............He was horrid. The worst music I ever heard in my life. HE sucked so bad, I would have rather heard cheesy trance than that. THANK GOD FOR LAZARO LEON in the Red Room...... I mean (no offense) but there was like 10 people in the main room for JP. It was announced the next week that JP's contract with Level was broken.........

Hey, man to each their own.........you think JP is the shit......good for you........ I heard him once and he was bad... and when I got to NYC I only went to Limelight and Twilo...........

word..............:eek:

ahh now i know ur mistaken cause JP NEVER played level

only space, menage,livingroom, fuel and goddess

=)

and liquids(the original one) back in the day when it was NY ran

i think ur talkin about dj JP now that guy suxxxxxxxxx

ahh now i know ur mistaken cause JP NEVER played level

only space, menage,livingroom, fuel and goddess

=)

and liquids(the original one) back in the day when it was NY ran

i think ur talkin about dj JP now that guy suxxxxxxxxx

No, it was Jonathon Peters............swear on it Andrew.

I don't want to bash the guy cuz we all have bad nights.. But I swear on my life, it was terrible; if you would have been there, you would've said the same thing. I had PLENTY of SF people tell me he spins wayyyyyy better than that..................:confused:

Noteworthy events have included the 20th Anniversary of Harper’s Bazaar, Bulgari Jewelers, White Party, Winter Party, Hollywood style premieres for The Crew and Any Given Sunday, runway shows for Guess?, Oscar De La Renta, and Cynthia Rowley, the launching of El Sitio.com, live concerts by Donna Summer, Eminem, Duran Duran, Alice DJ, Amber, Sonique, and Limp Bizkit, internationally acclaimed DJ’s Junior Vasquez, Victor Calderone, Peter Rauhofer, Boy George, Judge Jules, Fat Boy Slim, Basement Jaxx, Jonathon Peters, Escape, Manny Lehman, Razor n Guido, Erick Morillo, and Kid Capri.

umm baby learn to read

they talking about noteworthy events they do many parties not all of them at level

they have done parties that included those people but not all or level

:tongue:

internationally acclaimed DJ’s Junior Vasquez, Victor Calderone, Peter Rauhofer, Boy George, Judge Jules, Fat Boy Slim, Basement Jaxx, Jonathon Peters, Escape, Manny Lehman, Razor n Guido, Erick Morillo, and Kid Capri.

:tongue:

Ummm JP opened Level. I was there that Friday night.... they had washington Ave down to one lane.........there were people everywhere. They flyers all read JP from NYC's SoundFactory........hmmmmmmmm

BTW, all the dj's named above have spun at Level:eek:

i dunno maybe but i dunno why i wasnt there

i get a call personaly whenever a NY dj i know comes to town and i was never called and told that he was there

every dj has bad nights

he probably didnt like the place and wanted to play like shit

hes wierd he dont like anyplace but home

can u blame him

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dress code? Whats that? Dude if your going to SPACE your going to dance and more important for da MUSIC!!! Shyt if they dont let in someone with sneakers why the fcuk do they let in some freaky ass mofos in there looking like they just came out of circus? I dont care really I just go to have a great time and listen to some tunes.Can never go with a button up shirt with some dress pants and with some Kenneth Cole/ Bass dress shoes to jump around like a monkey for like 5hrs or so.....theres no way!!! Ive been to SPACE with white diesel sneakers and never been told shyt @ the door so I actually cant complain.Dress codes are for places like Crobar,Opium,Mynt,Skybar and etc...... which are places to be seen.NOT SPACE wait a minute.....................this is the new SPACE 34. :cool:

i dunno maybe but i dunno why i wasnt there

i get a call personaly whenever a NY dj i know comes to town and i was never called and told that he was there

every dj has bad nights

he probably didnt like the place and wanted to play like shit

hes wierd he dont like anyplace but home

can u blame him

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Okay, okay.. since i got you to admit that he "may have" played there, I'll tell the truth.

JP did open Level that friday for their gay night. It was announced, and I talked directly with Gerry kelly in regard to JP. Everyone was excited, as you know there are tons of boyz from NYC down here.... Well what happened was, (or what JP says happened) was the booth wasn't finished and he couldn't spin the right records or cd's (can't remember which one he said), so he got stuck playing old shit (like some terrible janet jackson remixes, etc.) and the crowd wasn't having it. Like I said before, everyone has a bad night, but this place was PACKED and everyone was squished into the Red Room, basically clawing to get out of the main room & away from JP's music (if thats what you would have called it). We were expecting housey/prog house, etc.... all we got though was a pound of Gouda Cheese:blank:

And then it was announced that JP and Gerry Kelly had broken the contract and since the crowd was going nuts for Lazaro Leon, he became their resident DJ.

End of Story. Some Dj's are just better at their home decks.;)

Okay, okay.. since i got you to admit that he "may have" played there, I'll tell the truth.

JP did open Level that friday for their gay night. It was announced, and I talked directly with Gerry kelly in regard to JP. Everyone was excited, as you know there are tons of boyz from NYC down here.... Well what happened was, (or what JP says happened) was the booth wasn't finished and he couldn't spin the right records or cd's (can't remember which one he said), so he got stuck playing old shit (like some terrible janet jackson remixes, etc.) and the crowd wasn't having it. Like I said before, everyone has a bad night, but this place was PACKED and everyone was squished into the Red Room, basically clawing to get out of the main room & away from JP's music (if thats what you would have called it). We were expecting housey/prog house, etc.... all we got though was a pound of Gouda Cheese:blank:

And then it was announced that JP and Gerry Kelly had broken the contract and since the crowd was going nuts for Lazaro Leon, he became their resident DJ.

End of Story. Some Dj's are just better at their home decks.;)

well thats not jps fault thats fuckin levels fault

loll

jps on point

the first time i ent to level they had the same problem with a ny dj but i forgot who it was

the old booth there was horrible