Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dontrelle Willis

and to think he wasnt selected to the all-star lineup initially is mind boggling. He's gonna be good.

Talking of being good, is KC for real :woah: Anyone think they have the lasting power to be this years cinderella maidens? If happens to be so, I'll do a jig :D

with that kind of payroll, the owner is really getting a bang for his buck.

Since the beginning of the season, KC has been mind boggling.. no one expected them to be as successful as they have been..

And as long as they keep playing good, hard baseball, I think they definitely have a shot at post-season..

Originally posted by Codica3

Since the beginning of the season, KC has been mind boggling.. no one expected them to be as successful as they have been..

And as long as they keep playing good, hard baseball, I think they definitely have a shot at post-season..

especially since all the AL Central is pretty shitty. Like last year with the Twins, I'm very happy and excited that teams with low pay rolls show that they can be succesfull if they are given the time to develop their talent....instead of having ummm the *cough*cough*cough* yankees :D -or other teams in a larger market- come around and raid them of their best players.

same thing goes fro the Marlins this year.

Originally posted by vicman

especially since all the AL Central is pretty shitty. Like last year with the Twins, I'm very happy and excited that teams with low pay rolls show that they can be succesfull if they are given the time to develop their talent....instead of having ummm the *cough*cough*cough* yankees :D -or other teams in a larger market- come around and raid them of their best players.

same thing goes fro the Marlins this year.

Well if a team like, say, the Marlins, start winning consecutively year in and year out or at least start making it to post-season more often, revenues will increase (i.e. more people will come to games, buy merchandise, etc..) and their payrolls will increase over time.. you don't become a billion dollar, winning team overnite..