Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G @ Surf Club update...........

lolahotass

Just got the 2nd call..........................................

Surf club is PACKED with many Jersyites ready to hear the sounds of our own OSCAR G!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Saleen just hooked up with OG at the pizzeria and he's getting ready to go on NOW!!! He's been warned that the crowd will clear at 10:30pm for Classics nite at Tempts.....:tongue:

Soooooooooooooooo OG's ready to rock the Jersey shore....... it will be insane.....

And of course, Saleen was COMPED;)

I have Saleen on the phone - he just called back as I hit send.......................

LMFAO -----> The crowd is soooo fuckkin' loud! I could hear the announcer guy say SOUTH BEACH'S & MIAMI'S OWN OSCAR FUCKIN' G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Then he dropped the bass and shit went nuts...

:D

p.s. Saleen, I hope you knocked out that asshole with the whistle standing next to you..........that shit was annoying while on the phone:laugh:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

LMAO at this thread!!!!!!

Our fearless leader saleen is deep inside guido country with OG.

Please keep us updated.

Screw that, I'm going to shower and hit Shaningans for some live music.....

Sorry, the OG update stops here. Seek the help from the Hog......eerrr wait, he doesn't have big hooters like me, so he's problem not being called:laugh:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

NO! I've been waiting for this info since the infamous classics countdown!!!!!!! I haven't gotten any sleep in days.

Yeah I know.... the whole Miami board is awaiting this invaluable information...........

COMPSSSSSSSSSS

TEMPTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

DENNY TSETTOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PIGEONS.................CHICKENHEADS................

OSCAR GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

LMAO:laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Yeah I know.... the whole Miami board is awaiting this invaluable information...........

COMPSSSSSSSSSS

TEMPTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

DENNY TSETTOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PIGEONS.................CHICKENHEADS................

OSCAR GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

LMAO:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OKAY JUST GOT ANOTHER CALL..........

ITS CONFIRMED: OSCAR G IS HEADING TO TEMPTS AT 12AM FOR CLASSICS NIGHT...................:eek: :eek:

UT OHHHHHHHHHHHH

OSCAR G WILL NOW STAND FOR "OSCAR GUIDO" AFTER HE GETS SOME FIST PUMPING INSTRUCTIONS IN JERZZZEY:laugh:

Head Guido Salteen just called............

Oscar Guido is destroying Surf Club........all though, many folks are leaving now/11pm for TEMPTS for Denny's classics nite......:)

He also wanted me to advise the Miamians that he gave OG the proper instructions for guido fist-pumping.....:laugh:

That way the latino won't feel outta place with the guidos in the crowd:) His limo will arrive at Tempts at 12am....

More updates to follow if I don't go to the bar, or I'm not too tanked to type (I'm only on Busch Lite #10!!!)

Originally posted by lolahotass

Head Guido Salteen just called............

Oscar Guido is destroying Surf Club........all though, many folks are leaving now/11pm for TEMPTS for Denny's classics nite......:)

He also wanted me to advise the Miamians that he gave OG the proper instructions for guido fist-pumping.....:laugh:

That way the latino won't feel outta place with the guidos in the crowd:) His limo will arrive at Tempts at 12am....

More updates to follow if I don't go to the bar, or I'm not too tanked to type (I'm only on Busch Lite #10!!!)

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Heard it was a little less packed than expected. Oscar was good though from what I hear. Too bad, I got too fucked up last night at a bacehlor party to drive down there.

:blank: :blank:

::cough cough::LAMEEEEEEE::cough cough::

:laugh::tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

THis just in:

Saleen had to pay to get into Temps.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's old news........... NO ONE gets comped for Tempts.

I'll be surprised if OG gets in for free:eek:

Dirty Jersey has to pay for trash disposal somehow.....oh wait.....they are the dumpster for NYC:eek:

well I guess they have to pay for dry-cleaning the sweat stains from the arm pits of their shirts after a long night o' guido fist pumping.............

But then again, all the guys are shirtless..........hmmmm that's kinda gay.....

So what happens to the money they get for cover than?:confused: