Clubplanet Nightlife Community

salt water

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Ugh! Salt water! :puke: I never go into the ocean water to begin with - I hate it..

Yea me neither, I hate the ocean water for numerous reasons, one being the salt water and another being...sharks!!:eek: (Yea, I know I've watches jaws to many times):tongue:

Ugh! Salt water! :puke: I never go into the ocean water to begin with - I hate it..

I'll agree with you on this. I just got back from Hawaii and and will never again set foot in the nasty, grundgy water in and around NY/NJ.

:puke:

I hate the beach especially the sand I feel like im still shaking sand off of me hrs after leaving the beach

and after going to south beach i dread going to any beach here in ny I will only go to the beach now for my daughter for her to have fun other than that I try to avoid it.....

Originally posted by linabina

i love the beach, the sand, the ocean, everything, i just hate gettin tossed and flipped around by the rough water sometimes... although it is pretty funny watchin someone gettin their ass kicked haha

lol. i agree :)

Wft is up with the rest of you winy bitches....do you know how lucky we are to live near these beaches. You'd all rather live in like oklahoma or mississippi where there are no beaches. If your lucky you get to live near a dirty ass lake to swim in. :tongue:

Originally posted by anacondatro

Wft is up with the rest of you winy bitches....do you know how lucky we are to live near these beaches. You'd all rather live in like oklahoma or mississippi where there are no beaches. If your lucky you get to live near a dirty ass lake to swim in. :tongue:

Whoa, calm down, no1 ever bitched or complained about living near a beach...

I've never imagined someone could get this defensive over "salt water" :blank:

I've never imagined someone could get this defensive over "salt water" :blank:

I wasnt really that offended.....i was half joking, thats why i put this little guy at the end of the sentence--->:tongue:

But you guys were bashing the beaches:

hotbarbiedoll......... "Ugh! Salt water! I never go into the ocean water to begin with - I hate it.."

Sexyme......."Yea me neither, I hate the ocean water for numerous reasons, one being the salt water and another being...sharks!!"

ou812....."I'll agree with you on this. I just got back from Hawaii and and will never again set foot in the nasty, grundgy water in and around NY/NJ."

reeni...."I hate the beach especially the sand...."

I wasnt really that offended.....i was half joking, thats why i put this little guy at the end of the sentence--->:tongue:

But you guys were bashing the beaches:

hotbarbiedoll......... "Ugh! Salt water! I never go into the ocean water to begin with - I hate it.."

Sexyme......."Yea me neither, I hate the ocean water for numerous reasons, one being the salt water and another being...sharks!!"

ou812....."I'll agree with you on this. I just got back from Hawaii and and will never again set foot in the nasty, grundgy water in and around NY/NJ."

reeni...."I hate the beach especially the sand...."

Oh i see. You feel adding a "smilie" after your disrespectful comment constitutes the fact that you could just say whatever you want?

Well in that case, If I'm a whiny bitch, then you are an ignorant asshole who should really change his choice of words and understand that people have the right to their own opinions, even if they may be other than yours...:tongue:

Oh i see. You feel adding a "smilie" after your disrespectful comment constitutes the fact that you could just say whatever you want?

Well in that case, If I'm a whiny bitch, then you are an ignorant asshole who should really change his choice of words and understand that people have the right to their own opinions, even if they may be other than yours...:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: ooo dissss

LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hate stupid fuckin' people:tongue:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ok like i said, i was just joking around.....Now who's being defensive?!?!

ps. maybe you should read what you wrote about everyone having the right to their own opinion....cuz i was just stating my own opinion about how lucky we are to live where we have beaches.:cool:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ok like i said, i was just joking around.....Now who's being defensive?!?!

ps. maybe you should read what you wrote about everyone having the right to their own opinion....cuz i was just stating my own opinion about how lucky we are to live where we have beaches.:cool:

We're just kidding..:tongue: Duh

seriously ....ou812 said it.........once u have been somewhere nice.....this water is DDDDDDDIIISSSGUSTING!....i have been all through the carribean....and other locations......and well waste deep still being able to see ur feet is a lot...compared to not even up to ur ankles and all u see is the syringe next to ur foot:tongue: