Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...why not just call this....

Originally posted by dgmodel

my uncle remus, hogs the comp all day and most of the evening because hes unemployed and is the size of a house... wicked drinking problem too... so the only time i get to use the comp is between 2am and 6am when he goes to cut a massive deuce loose...

:laugh:

1) is his name really "uncle remus" ?

2) what is remus doing at your pad?

3) cut a massive deuce loose :laugh: :laugh:

hes a semifictional character in my life... my uncles real name is seamus and his wife my aunt has a funny name as well so i refer to them as romulous and remus... lol... hes not at all fat or unemployed VP of a fortune 500 company, but his name is so amusing to me that i just throw into stories i tell... he doesnt live in my pad... quite frankly i wish i lived in theirs... and he barely returns my emails let alone hogs the comp... so i was just kidding...

Originally posted by phatman

...lol...i wouldnt have wanted to meet myself that night...i was in shambles...esp when i met her outside...yikes...lol...another time perhaps when i'm more coherent...

nah man thats the best time...thats how i think i met her

Originally posted by dgmodel

well youre welcome to join us at anytime anywhere... (when we're hanging out you perverts!!! is what i mean)

...much appreciated...it's gonna be crazy with family visiting this summer, but i will make extra efforts to come and see y'all...i told mark i wanted to come down to his bar and chug a few beers some day soon...