Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special guest DJ at Abaya this Friday!

Resident DJ James Ayalon will be spinning the best house with a touch of hip hop on this side of the Hudson...

he will be joined by international DJ/Producer PQM (Prince Quick Mix)

Quick having moved to Melbourne Australia almost a year ago is back in town for a few days and has agreed to come in a spin with James for a little while this Friday. Its gonna be one hell of a night!!!!

heres a quick bio on the Prince of the Quick Mix!

PQM – a New York based DJ whose production’s you have probably heard at your favorite club no matter which part of the world you’re at. With his prior releases and recent classics like ‘You Are Sleeping’, ‘Welcome to the Machine’, ‘Fuck Sonnet’ and ‘Insane Poem’, it is no surprise that PQM’s name is becoming synonymous with all things Deep, Smooth & Funky.

For a record to attain anthem status with DJs around the world is no small feat, but PQM accomplished just that with his 1996 independent house music interpretation of the Led Zeppelin classic ‘Babe I'm Gonna Leave You’. This New York native has been influencing the world's underground house & Hip Hop scene since the early 90's, quietly creating a solid reputation as one of the first producers to blend Hip Hop, modern rock, house and now Drum & Bass music, creating his own ‘Amped Up’ sound. PQM has also made his mark on the underground Hip Hop community. Operating under the pseudonym ‘Nubian Crackers’ with partner Undercover Brother, The Nubian Crackers created many underground hip hop classics as well as the infamous ‘Cracker Beats Vol. 1-9’. Nubian Cracker beats can be identified in the mix on Funkmaster Flex's radio show (Hot 97) and continuous mix compilations as well as the underlying rhythm track in hip hop recordings such as ‘Ready To Die’ by the Notorious B.I.G. PQM is a firm believer in showcasing vocals in his remixes, which led him to be chosen by Paul Oakenfold to remix the now classic Robert Owens club cut ‘I'll Be Your Friend’. It was his version on Perfecto UK which was added in rotation on Radio One, Kiss FM, and Choice FM in England, as well as reaching Top 30 on the UK sales chart, Top 5 on the Record Mirror club chart, and Top 10 on the MixMag buzz chart. His unique talent of combining classic, modern rock and other vocal styles with underground house, Hip Hop and Drum 'n' Bass shines through his remixes for Celine Dion (‘My Heart Will Go On’), Orgy (‘Stitches" & "Blue Monday’), Sara McLachlan (‘Adia’), Gloria Estefan (‘Heavens What I Feel’) and Jimmy Page & Robert Plant (‘Rude World’) His associations and credentials stretch far and wide- from licensing his tracks to labels like Renaissance and Ministry of Sound Compilations, and also having completed his Asian and Australian Tour across major cities like Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney and of course, Melbourne, a place which PQM has declared his new-found loyalty to

As always Abaya is free and there weill be drink specials too!!!!!

Abaya is located at 244 E. Houston St between ave A and ave B

Originally posted by DINO nYc

Hey Andy,

I may have to come out for this one just to sing "I'm Flyinggggggggggggggggggggg" to PQM again.

Hahahahahahaha!

Good times bro, good times.

:eek::laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

that would be fuckin great...

but i wont believe your comin out til I see you. I dont think you know how to leave your house anymore you queer:tongue:

Originally posted by az-tec

Resident DJ James Ayalon will be spinning the best house with a touch of hip hop on this side of the Hudson...

he will be joined by international DJ/Producer PQM (Prince Quick Mix)

Quick having moved to Melbourne Australia almost a year ago is back in town for a few days and has agreed to come in a spin with James for a little while this Friday. Its gonna be one hell of a night!!!!

heres a quick bio on the Prince of the Quick Mix!

PQM – a New York based DJ whose production’s you have probably heard at your favorite club no matter which part of the world you’re at. With his prior releases and recent classics like ‘You Are Sleeping’, ‘Welcome to the Machine’, ‘Fuck Sonnet’ and ‘Insane Poem’, it is no surprise that PQM’s name is becoming synonymous with all things Deep, Smooth & Funky.

For a record to attain anthem status with DJs around the world is no small feat, but PQM accomplished just that with his 1996 independent house music interpretation of the Led Zeppelin classic ‘Babe I'm Gonna Leave You’. This New York native has been influencing the world's underground house & Hip Hop scene since the early 90's, quietly creating a solid reputation as one of the first producers to blend Hip Hop, modern rock, house and now Drum & Bass music, creating his own ‘Amped Up’ sound. PQM has also made his mark on the underground Hip Hop community. Operating under the pseudonym ‘Nubian Crackers’ with partner Undercover Brother, The Nubian Crackers created many underground hip hop classics as well as the infamous ‘Cracker Beats Vol. 1-9’. Nubian Cracker beats can be identified in the mix on Funkmaster Flex's radio show (Hot 97) and continuous mix compilations as well as the underlying rhythm track in hip hop recordings such as ‘Ready To Die’ by the Notorious B.I.G. PQM is a firm believer in showcasing vocals in his remixes, which led him to be chosen by Paul Oakenfold to remix the now classic Robert Owens club cut ‘I'll Be Your Friend’. It was his version on Perfecto UK which was added in rotation on Radio One, Kiss FM, and Choice FM in England, as well as reaching Top 30 on the UK sales chart, Top 5 on the Record Mirror club chart, and Top 10 on the MixMag buzz chart. His unique talent of combining classic, modern rock and other vocal styles with underground house, Hip Hop and Drum 'n' Bass shines through his remixes for Celine Dion (‘My Heart Will Go On’), Orgy (‘Stitches" & "Blue Monday’), Sara McLachlan (‘Adia’), Gloria Estefan (‘Heavens What I Feel’) and Jimmy Page & Robert Plant (‘Rude World’) His associations and credentials stretch far and wide- from licensing his tracks to labels like Renaissance and Ministry of Sound Compilations, and also having completed his Asian and Australian Tour across major cities like Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney and of course, Melbourne, a place which PQM has declared his new-found loyalty to

As always Abaya is free and there weill be drink specials too!!!!!

Abaya is located at 244 E. Houston St between ave A and ave B

yo what are the themes there Thurs/Fri/Sat? I tried goin the other Thrusday, and got bounced b/c there was a private party. I was pissed.

Originally posted by pangelid

yo what are the themes there Thurs/Fri/Sat? I tried goin the other Thrusday, and got bounced b/c there was a private party. I was pissed.

Im not sure man...

I only do Fridays there.

Thursdays I dont know what is going on.

Fridays I do a once a month party with Astro&GLyde which is always a blast!! you should come check it out 8/1. The other Fridays James Ayalon spins a mix of House and Hip Hop. Guest Djs weekly.

Saturdays are still a normal house night with resident DJ Matt Tibbetts...