Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sick Ass Music Sunday Night...

at Go in the city again..... Long work week for me so my only chance out was Sunday and I didn't feel like doing the shore drive.

Roll in @ 2 am and the place is less than half full, by 3 it was full and by 5 it was packed.

It was my first time hearing Ziggy since the WMC, he was on point and played even better than I remember hearing him in Miami, mix of vocals and cool beats.

All the people at this party are fucking music lovers, its a great crowd and there were some beautiful women there. Amazing Breaking News: People say "excuse me" when they bump into you....lmao

Shawn Ink played great as well, its my favorite venue to hear him at, people just loving the beats which were fucking mind blowing, I have no clue where he finds his music but it was cool as hell. I left at 6, it was going strong and there were people still going into the place...

Originally posted by thesandman

Im not working the 26..... so I should be back to check in at my club while you keep my seat warm at George's bar....

Sure thing Merge is wheelchair accessible for the pysically handicapped elderly like yourself. As well as the mentally handicapped like trewguy and carguy!!!!!