Clubplanet Nightlife Community

t2 Blender :: Point. Click. You're in the Club! ;o)

Hey---

Another edition of the t2 Blender makes its way to your desktop, laptop...whatever!

Tune into the t2 Blender on metromixradio.com. Showtime: 11pm.

Tonight, co-host Jeff Scott (playing with me @ XL Lounge this coming weekend) and I welcome Dave Marino, DJ Liqid Touch, and DJ Ryan Vanderbeck, plus assorted uninvited guests. :tongue:

Description of the show here.

Streaming samples of the show here.

Tune in after 11p--high-band or low-band

<_<

PS---post a comment after the show here, and I'll send you the brand new CD!

pps-- playing XL Lounge/Ironbound Newark again this saturday night, 7/19. Catch it! ;)

peace

Originally posted by djttee

Hey---

Another edition of the t2 Blender makes its way to your desktop, laptop...whatever!

Tune into the t2 Blender on metromixradio.com. Showtime: 11pm.

Tonight, co-host Jeff Scott (playing with me @ XL Lounge this coming weekend) and I welcome Dave Marino, DJ Liqid Touch, and DJ Ryan Vanderbeck, plus assorted uninvited guests. :tongue:

Description of the show here.

Streaming samples of the show here.

Tune in after 11p--high-band or low-band

<_<

PS---post a comment after the show here, and I'll send you the brand new CD!

pps-- playing XL Lounge/Ironbound Newark again this saturday night, 7/19. Catch it! ;)

peace

Sorry Tee...LTouch... we wanted to make it tonight but gotta get crap together for the move at the end of da month and the opening of the salon beginning of next month.

HOWEVER.... we're cancelling a weekend in my Hometown of Philly with The Scumfrog (was curious to hear him play live) and Jazzy Jeff (still don't know if it's the same J.J. that played with Fresh Prince) to party with you guys Saturday night at XL in Newark (Liqid Touch...u gotta show up!). Better make us sweat man! (and Tee, make sure your drunk cousin doesn't get too close to wifey this time...don't want the evil DO to come out :mad: )

Hopefully there's a club with a happening afterhours (other SF) somewhere this Sat. We were planning to party till 10am whassup?!? Need just enough sleep to get up for DJais with Rich Rydell Sunday night...party weekend like whoa!:getdown:

HSP

Party spots, pics, dancers, employment at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

Whoa! that's some schedule!

Saturday night after XL Lounge, there is Sessa on 23rd debuting their new after hours party. But you? No SF? SHOCKER! You've missed many t2 gigs for JP, much to my dismay. :(

It's all good....saturday night @ XL: on.

Originally posted by djttee

Whoa! that's some schedule!

Saturday night after XL Lounge, there is Sessa on 23rd debuting their new after hours party. But you? No SF? SHOCKER! You've missed many t2 gigs for JP, much to my dismay. :(

It's all good....saturday night @ XL: on.

Oh yeah...it's on like hot butter popcorn! Sessa it is! hook it up!

As for SF... back in da day, we wouldn't miss this party but ...ummm..... let's just say we're staying away from the Black Flag place for undisclosed reasons! :rolleyes:

(Even though if JP got his act together, it would still be one of hottest places around...IMO). The sound system and vibe (when it's good) is hard to beat. Also, they don't let all the dregs of society in like some other places we've been to NYC lately!

HSP

Originally posted by liqidtouch

hey hotspot!!

i have good news

...see you at XL loung:tongue:

(that is all the news we have for now,

thank you)

aaaahhhhh s*@! Break out the Crackhaus and Blackberry brandy.....clear the dance floor and get the glo-sticks ready!:doh:

Now we got a posse going!

:idea:

I'm skerrrrrred.

LOL--- can't wait! Thanks for the backup guys!

If you want, you could really leave the glowsticks in the car. Save em for the next outlaw rave you go to. :D

Glad to hear you guys are coming.....touch base fri night/sat early.

LIQID & RYAN----thanks for the backup on the t2 Blender last night! Packed house, good times. Thanks, sincerely for your support!